M&A List: Office Equipment Dealer & Managed Print Services Acquisitions
Office equipment dealers, multi-function printer (MFP) partners, copier resellers and managed print services (MPS) partners remain busy buying one another.
Here’s a continually updated merger and acquisition (M&A) list tracking those parties:
39-40. September 2022: Doceo acquired Reliable Office Technologies and Business Machines Inc.
38. September 2022: Fisher’s Technology acquired the managed print services business from VLCM.
37. August 2022: DEX Imaging, the digital document imaging arm of Staples, acquired Kyocera partner Gulf Business Systems (GBS).
36. June 2022: Prosource acquired VanDyke Inc., a Toshiba and Kyocera partner.
35. April 2022: Imagetec acquired a managed print division from ITsavvy.
34. October 2021: ImageOne acquired Quantum Technologies, a Xerox and HP Inc. partner. The deal united two well-known managed print services (MPS) provider companies.
33. September 2021: Marco Technologies acquired Wisconsin Imaging Solutions, a copier and printer company in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
32. August 2021: Novatech acquired Xerox dealer Digital Office Solutions.
31. July 2021: Novatech acquired Xerox dealer Pahoda Image Products.
30. June 2021: Xerox acquired Document Systems.
29. May 2021: Xerox acquired Groupe CT.
28. October 2020: The Lioce Group acquired Digital Print Solutions Inc. (DPSI). Zygoquest Group advised on the deal.
27. August 2020: Loffler, a managed IT services provider (MSP), acquired Reardon’s office equipment business for copiers and printers and more.
26. July 2020: GAM Tech acquired MRG Technologies, a Xerox partner & managed print services provider.
25. July 2020: Matrix IT acquired a majority stake in Gestetnertec Ltd, a Tel Aviv-based office machines company, for US$49.8 million.
24. March 2020: Xerox acquired Digitex.
23. February 2020: Managed services company and independent office equipment dealer, ImageNet Consulting, acquires PC LAN Techs, a Florida-based MSP.
22. December 2019: Marco acquired Image Systems for Business Inc., a copier/printer provider. Zygoquest, a leading M&A advisor, assisted Image Systems on the deal.
21. November 2019: UBEO Business Services, a printer, copier, and document management solutions company, made its eighth acquisition in the last 18 months.
Continue to next page for M&A deals 20 to 1.