MSP Acquisition: Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office Buys Praxis Data Systems (PDS)
Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, an MSP and office technology provider, has acquired Praxis Data Systems (PDS), an IT Services provider that supports customers across Southern New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Financial terms were not disclosed.
The deal offers multiple synergies, economies of scale, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Atlantic, which already has locations in New York and New Jersey, gains geographic deeper reach into New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
And the PDS team gains a portfolio of Atlantic solutions to sell into its customer base, including.
- Imaging Office Technology and Services
- Production Printing Systems
- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Services
- Private Cloud Services
- Managed Document Services
- Managed Print Services
- Professional Services
PDS’s leadership team remains in place as part of the deal, the companies said. PDS CEO Harry Sroloitz, by the way, has spoken at ASCII events about business building and serving the banking vertical.
We’re pursuing more details about this deal and will update our coverage accordingly. Special thanks to Ulistic for a heads up about the deal.
Office Equipment, MSP M&A
This is the latest in a growing list of M&A deals involving MSPs and office equipment suppliers. Additional examples include:
- Copiers Northwest has acquired Blackburn Office Equipment‘s copier division;
- Repro Products acquired 4ColorLaser, a Xerox Authorized Dealer;
- Loffler Companies acquired Copier Business Solutions;
- Marco acquired Infinity Technology; and
- Business Complete Solutions (BCS) acquired StarPoint Advantage.
Complete M&A Coverage: Track all VAR, MSP and CSP mergers and acquisitions by visiting the ChannelE2E Milestones section daily. Also, check out ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Mergers & Acquisitions across the IT channel, 2017 edition.