M&A List: NTT Acquisitions Target AWS, SAP, Snowflake, ServiceNow Consultants
Global IT services and consulting giant NTT Data continues to make acquisitions that target cloud, supply chain, application, IT service management (ITSM) and cybersecurity market opportunities.
Here’s a regularly updated list of NTT Data acquisitions and their areas of focus:
16. October 2022: NTT Data acquired Snowflake partner Aspirent.
15. September 2022: NTT Data acquired Umvel for custom software development and digital transformation services.
14. September 2022: NTT Data acquired Salesforce Mulesoft partner Apisero.
12 and 13. August 2022: NTT Data Business Solutions acquired SAP partner Natuvion Group, and sold NTT Docomo’s global payments business.
11. June 2022: NTT Data acquired Postlight for digital strategy and software engineering expertise.
10. May 2022: NTT Data and NTT Ltd. will merge their IT services businesses outside of Japan.
9. April 2022: NTT DATA Business Solutions acquired Business Services & Technologies, an MSP with SAP expertise.
8. March 2022: NTT DATA acquired Vectorform, a digital transformation and innovation company, for an undisclosed amount.
7. December 2021: Chainalytics for supply chain consulting and managed analytics services.
6. January 2021: SAP partner and IT consulting company My Supply Chain Group.
5. May 2021: Nexient, a Silicon Valley-based cloud-native software company.
4. December 2020: Snowflake and Databricks partner Hashmap.
3. August 2020: ServiceNow Elite Partner Acorio.
2. December 2019: AWS cloud partner Flux7
1. March 2019: The NTT Security arm acquired WhiteHat Security.
NTT Data, based in Tokyo, Japan, had roughly 140,000 employees as of December 2021.
Note: What NTT acquisitions did we fail to mention? Email your updates to ChannelE2E Editorial Director Joe Panettieri ([email protected]).