M&A List: KPMG Technology Consulting, Security, MSP and MSSP Acquisitions
KPMG remains active in the M&A market, acquiring a range of technology service providers, IT consultants, MSPs and cybersecurity companies.
Here is a regularly updated list of KPMG acquisitions and investments, and their areas of focus:
8. April 2022: Acquired Workday cloud consultant DayOne
7. April 2022: Acquired Fortica, a consulting firm that specializes in Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM).
6. March 2022: Acquired Oracle software partner Rubicon Red.
5. September 2021: Acquired MSO & Oracle Cloud consulting partner Certus APAC for cloud ERP & HCM application expertise.
4. February 2020: Acquired ServiceNow partner Wirefire Creative Inc.
3. April 2018: Acquire Adoxio Business Solutions, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud integrator and gold partner.
2. April 2018: Acquired Egyde, a Canadian cyber risk services & testing solutions firm.
1. January 2018: Acquired Cyberinc‘s identity & access management (IAM) business.