Healthcare MSP Mergers and Acquisitions: Vertical Market Deal List
A growing list of healthcare-focused MSPs (managed IT services providers) have participated in merger and acquisition deals.
Here’s a sampling of M&A deals in the healthcare vertical market that ChannelE2E has tracked:
10. August 2020: Providence Services Group (PSG) acquired Navin, Haffty & Associates, and combining the acquired business with PSG’s Engage IT Services organization. Both Navin Haffy and Engage are Meditech EHR (Electronic Health Records) platform partners
9. October 2019: Medicus IT acquired PriorityOne Group of Rutherford, New Jersey.
8. July 2019: St. Joseph Health acquired Bluetree Network Inc., a healthcare IT consulting company from Madison, Wisconsin.
7. April 2019: Medicus IT acquired CompuTech City (CTC), an MSP headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
6. January 2019: CompassMSP bought TS Tech Enterprises, a Pennsylvania-area MSP that supports dental practices.
5. December 2018: CareWorx and Fully Managed merged.
4. June, 2018: Netgain Technology acquired iManaged Solutions, a healthcare MSP.
3. June 2018: FutureTech Holding (FTH) acquired A2U, a healthcare-focused IT solutions provider, MSP and consultancy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
2. May 2018: Healthcare consulting and services firm Cumberland Consulting Group acquired LinkEHR, an Electronic Health Records (EHR) managed services firm.
1. March 2018: CareWorx, an MSP focused on senior healthcare facilities, closed a $17 million round of funding from Kayne Partners.
More deals: Did we miss one? If so, send us the names of the companies involved and the month/year the deal occurred. Email Joe@AfterNines.com.