M&A List: 66 Government Technology Consulting, MSP Mergers and Acquisitions
Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity involving government-focused IT service providers (ITSPs), MSPs, MSSPs, cybersecurity and technology consultancies has been steady to strong.
Indeed, numerous first-time buyers, private equity firms and strategic investors have jumped into the market. Here’s a look at all government IT consulting M&A deals that ChannelE2E has tracked:
66. October 2022: Edgesource acquired Auspex.
65. October 2022: DMI acquired Ambit Group
64. August 2022: Guidehouse acquired Grant Thornton
63. August 2022: Ernst & Young acquired Cambria Solutions
62. June 2022: Thrive acquired DSM.
61. May 2022: Westview Capital Partners invested in Summit 7 Systems.
60. May 2022: The Carlyle Group acquired ManTech International.
59. May 2022: Axiologic acquired Data Intelligence Technologies.
54, 55, 56 and 57. April 2022: U.S. National security specialist PCS-Mosaic Holdings acquired four government IT consulting and intelligence companies from ASRC Federal, and rolled them into a new business called Athenix Cyber & SIGINT Solutions.
53. April 2022: ClearShark acquired FedBiz IT, a government IT solutions provider.
51. April 2022: NOWVertical acquired government cloud consultancy Allegient Defense.
50. March 2022: Booz Allen Hamilton acquired EverWatch from private equity firm Enlightenment Capital.
47. January 2022: CACI acquired ID Technologies.
46. January 2022: Federal Advisory Partners acquired Favor TechConsulting (FTC).
45. January 2022: SolarWinds acquired government professional services firm Monalytic.
44. January 2022: Godspeed Capital Management acquired Exceptional Software Strategies, a professional services firm focused on government cybersecurity and threat intelligence.
43. January 2022: Private equity firm Washington Harbour Partners (WHP) acquired CollabraLink Technologies, a government technology solutions provider.
Continue to next page for government IT consulting M&A deals 40 through 21.