Fifosys Acquires Fellow UK MSP Foration
The acquisition of Foration, founded in 2007, will strengthen Fifosys’ penetration of the London market, the company said. Foration’s Founder and Managing Director, Paul Weeden, will shift to commercial director under the new ownership.
Mitesh Patel, Managing Director at Fifosys, commented on the deal:
“I have followed Foration for the last five years and first met Paul at Dattocon 2015. I always wanted him to join our team and I’m very glad that we will be working together to deliver value to businesses in need of exceptional IT services.”
“I have always been proud of the level of service Foration offered its clients, but to expand and grow our offering to deliver a consistent 24/7 service in-house would have taken years. Now that Foration is part of the Fifosys Group we can now deliver that consistent, high level of support to our global client base.”
Patel founded Fifosys in 2001. The company launched its first cloud platform six years later.
These days, Fifosys says it provides enterprise-grade solutions to mid-market and growing businesses. Some of the company’s most notable clients include The Santon Group, Saatchi Gallery, and Dixon Jones.
Fifosys counts names like Microsoft, datto, HP, VMware, and more among its partners.
MSPs, IT Services: UK Mergers, Acquisitions
This is the latest in a growing list of MSP mergers and acquisitions across Europe. Other deals we’ve tracked include:
- AdEPT acquired Shift F7 Group, uniting two UK managed IT services.
- Peach Technologies acquired Taylor Made Computer Solutions (TMCS), creating one of the United Kingdom’s largest independent managed IT services providers (MSPs).
- Diversified of New Jersey acquired Digitavia — a United Kingdom-based provider of standardized AV (audio visual) solutions and support services.
- Chess Ltd. acquired Foursys, a 10-year Sophos cybersecurity partner. The deal added more than £11m to Chess’s turnover, bringing it to £120m.
- CMI acquired Solsis Ltd., an MSP that supports about 2,500 end-users around the south of England, including London.
- Ensono acquired Attenda, a UK-based MSP.