Enterprise Vision Technologies Acquires ServiceNow Partner Zefflin Systems
The deal grew from an existing partnership, where Zefflin provided cloud management, IT Service Management (ITSM), and automation solutions, the company asserted.
The San Diego, California-based Zefflin is a technical consulting and software company that provides cloud automation, DevOps, ITSM, data center automation, and IT operations management. The company works with a number of Fortune 1000 companies across various vertical markets.
Founded in 2003, EVT is an enterprise-focused systems integrator and value-added reseller (VAR) of IT solutions and services. The company says the acquisition “combines mutually targeted business goals to address the broad needs of enterprise IT organizations.”
EVT believes that the combination of an established VAR with an “agile cloud computing service provider” will bolster each company’s hybrid cloud and infrastructure capabilities while merging software competencies in Red Hat automation tools and the ServiceNow product suite.
“EVT’s presence and sterling reputation in the Fortune 500 is a perfect fit for our consulting practice and will enable us to significantly grow our service offering capabilities,” said Sam Melehy, founder and CEO, Zefflin. “Our expertise in solving complex ITSM, cloud management, and automation solutions is a value-add for today’s enterprise customers.”
ServiceNow Partners: M&A
M&A activity involving ServiceNow partners has been strong. Some of the deals ChannelE2E has tracked include:
- January 2019: CDW acquired Scalar Decisions Inc., a well-known ServiceNow solutions provider for an undisclosed sum.
- December 2018: Coreio acquired Tony Grice & Associates (TGA), a Canadian ServiceNow partner.
- November 2018: DXC Technology bought TESM and BusinessNow, two ServiceNow providers.
- October 2018: Champion Solutions bought SystemiC, a consulting and development company.
- April 2017: Computacenter bought out Team Ultra.
For its part, ServiceNow has been bolstering its third-party consultant training program to help support its ITSM platform.