Cognizant Acquisitions: 11 Technology Consulting Buyout List
Cognizant remains active on the M&A (merger and acquisition) front. The global IT consulting firm typically looks to acquire IT services businesses that focus on one to four strategic areas — such as:
- the Internet of Things (IoT);
- artificial intelligence and analytics; and
- software product engineering.
Noteworthy Cognizant acquisitions include:
11. January 2021: Servian, an enterprise data analytics consulting firm.
10. January 2021: ServiceNow partner Linium.
9. December 2020: AWS cloud partner Inawisdom for end-to-end cloud-native AI & machine learning solutions.
8. October 2020: Bright Wolf for Microsoft Azure & AWS cloud expertise in the IIoT area
7. September 2020: 10th Magnitude for Microsoft Azure expertise
6. August 2020: Tin Roof Software for custom software development
5. July 2020: New Signature, a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP.
4. May 2020: Workday SaaS partner Collaborative Solutions.
3. March 2020: Salesforce cloud partner Lev.
2. February 2020: Code Zero for cloud-based CPQ and billing consulting.
1. February 2020: Salesforce partner El Technologies