Cognizant Acquisitions List: 15 Technology Consulting Buyouts
Cognizant remains active on the M&A (merger and acquisition) front. The global IT consulting firm typically looks to acquire IT services businesses that focus on one to four strategic areas — such as:
- The Internet of Things (IoT);
- artificial intelligence and analytics; and
- software product engineering.
Noteworthy Cognizant acquisitions include:
15. August 2021: DevOps software talent from Hunter Technical Resources.
14. July 2021: TQS Integration for smart factory, industrial automation, life sciences and digital transformation expertise.
13. March 2021: ESG Mobility for autonomous car expertise.
12. January 2021: Magenic Technologies for custom software development across AWS, Azure, VMware Tanzu, and Google Cloud Platform.
11. January 2021: Servian, an enterprise data analytics consulting firm.
10. January 2021: ServiceNow partner Linium.
9. December 2020: AWS cloud partner Inawisdom for end-to-end cloud-native AI & machine learning solutions.
8. October 2020: Bright Wolf for Microsoft Azure & AWS cloud expertise in the IIoT area.
7. September 2020: 10th Magnitude for Microsoft Azure expertise.
6. August 2020: Tin Roof Software for custom software development.
5. July 2020: New Signature, a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP.
4. May 2020: Workday SaaS partner Collaborative Solutions.
3. March 2020: Salesforce cloud partner Lev.
2. February 2020: Code Zero for cloud-based CPQ and billing consulting.
1. February 2020: Salesforce partner El Technologies.