Avtex Acquires Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud Partner NuSoft
Avtex, a Minneapolis, Minnisota-based customer experience consulting firm, has acquired Bloomfield Hills, Michigan’s NuSoft Solutions, a digital consulting solutions provider, for an undisclosed amount. Both companies are Microsoft Gold partners with Dynamics 365 expertise.
The deal will strengthen Avtex’s national presence and the Microsoft CRM platform, the company said. Avtex had approximately 360 employees before this deal. NuSoft had around 60 employees across offices in Michigan and Nashville, Tennessee. Most of those will be retained except for a couple of individuals that were part of shared services such as finance and marketing, an Avtex spokesperson confirmed to ChannelE2E.
Founded in 1994, NuSoft’s services include customer engagement, marketing automation, workforce enablement, cloud, and AI. Delivering customer experience and Microsoft solutions will continue to be the focus of the newly joined firm, the company said.
Dale Mansour, CEO of NuSoft, commented on the deal:
“Joining the Avtex family broadens the Digital Transformation services we are able to offer our clients – from strategy to execution across marketing, sales, and service in all three Microsoft Clouds: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Office 365. I’m excited for our clients, teammates, and partners, as Avtex is uniquely positioned as the nation’s leading Customer Experience solutions provider; I can’t wait to see all the amazing customer solutions our newly expanded team delivers.”
Avtex: Multiple Microsoft Partner Acquisitions
Avtex has a history of bolstering its Microsoft offerings through acquisitions. In 2016, the company acquired another Microsoft partner called Webfortis.
More recently, the company appears to be making a telephony and VoIP play with a series of buy-outs. Avtex acquired Automated Voice & Data Solutions in March 2019. In August 2018 the firm bought Adapt Telephony Services for an undisclosed amount.
Avtex has also been building a series of strategic partnerships to bolster its Customer Experience (CX) business. In October 2018, Avtex announced a partnership with customer experience consultancy Daon to improve contact center experiences for the customers of Avtex clients. Similarly, in July 2018 the company partnered with Medallia, a leading CX software provider.
Microsoft Dynamics Partners: Mergers, Acquisitions, Investments
Microsoft Dynamics partners, meanwhile, have engaged regularly in mergers, acquisitions and funding moves. Key examples include:
- March 2019: Harren Equity Partners invested in Velosio, a cloud consulting firm focused on Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, Azure and Oracle NetSuite business applications. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- January 2019: DXC Technology acquired the Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology services business of EG A/S. DXC has been buying Microsoft, ServiceNow & Salesforce partners.
- July 2018: Synoptek acquired Indusa, uniting a top 100 vertical market MSP and cloud services provider (CSP) with a key midmarket Microsoft Dynamics and Azure partner.
- July 2018: SHEA Solutions acquired TGO Consulting, a Microsoft Dynamics business partner. The combined companies have ERP, business intelligence, cloud and consulting services that extend across multiple countries.
- April 2018: KPMG acquired Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud integrator and gold partner Adoxio Business Solutions. KPMG also acquired Egyde for cybersecurity services in recent days.
- July 2017: DXC’s buyout of Tribridge was the latest in a series of Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner acquisition. Other buyers include Columbus Global, RSM US, HCL Technologies & Sonata.