104 Accenture Acquisitions Listed: Digital, Big Data Analytics, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Accenture acquisitions 40 through 21.
40. August 2020: CreativeDrive, a digital content production company that “simplifies, automates and scales the creative asset production process,” Accenture asserts.
39. August 2020: ServiceNow Elite Partner Organize Cloud Labs.
38. June 2020: Sentilis for big data consulting and software engineering.
36. May 2020: Byte Prophecy, a big data and analytics consulting firm in India.
35. May 2020: Kates Kesler, an organization design consultancy in New York City.
34. May 2020: Callisto Integration, a digital consulting firm that supports such vertical markets as food and beverage, chemicals and utilities.
33. May 2020: Italian financial services consulting firm NIKE Group.
32. April 2020: Gekko, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services consultancy and MSP.
31. April 2020: Revolutionary Security for cyber threat intelligence, assessments, threat hunting, vulnerability management & cloud expertise.
30. April 2020: Yesler, a business-to-business (B2B) marketing services agency.
29. March 2020: ESR Labs for embedded software development in the automobile industry.
28. February 2020: AlphaBeta Advisors, a strategic consulting firm.
27. February 2020: VanBerlo, a product design and innovation agency from the Netherlands.
26. February 2020: Icon Integration, an Australia-based warehouse automation and business intelligence consulting company, and SAP partner.
25. February 2020: Mudano, a UK-based IT consultancy with artificial intelligence and digital transformation expertise.
24. January 2020: Sierra-Cedar’s WorkDay, Salesforce & MuleSoft consulting practice.
23. January 2020: Ideoclick, an ecommerce specialist. This was an investment rather than outright acquisition.
22. January 2020: Symantec’s MSSP business, which includes cyber security services and six security operations centers.
21. January 2020: SAP partner Maihiro for customer experience (CX) & customer relationship management (CRM) software consulting experience across Europe.
See next page for Accenture acquisitions 20 to 1 — extending back to January 2019.