M&A List: Wipro Acquires Salesforce, SAP and Cybersecurity Consulting Companies
Wipro continues to acquire technology consulting companies, application migration specialists and cybersecurity businesses that have 5G networking, SAP and Salesforce application expertise.
Here’s a regularly updated list of Wipro acquisitions:
10. April 2022: Rizing, an SAP cloud consultant that had been owned by private equity firm One Equity Partners.
9. April 2022: Convergence Acceleration Solutions (CAS Group), a 5G network consulting and program management company that serves cable and wireless companies.
8. December 2021: LeanSwift Solutions, a system integrator focused on Infor ERP products and services.
7. December 2021: Cyber risk and regulatory compliance solutions provider Edgile.
6. March 2021: Technology consulting giant Capco.
5. March 2021: Ampion, an Australia-based provider of cybersecurity, DevOps and engineering services.
4. October 2020: Encore Theme Technologies, a SaaS and financial services consulting firm;
3. October 2020: Engineering services company Eximius Design;
2. July 2020: Salesforce cloud partner 4C; and
1. July 2020: Brazilian vertical market technology consulting firm IVIA Serviços.
As of April 2022, Wipro had more than 220,000 employees worldwide.
Blog originally published in April 2022. Updated regularly thereafter.