SolarWinds Acquires LogicNow: Everything MSPs Need to Know
When SolarWinds acquired LogicNow today, ChannelE2E heard from dozens of MSPs who wanted details about the deal. In response, here's our complete coverage.
When SolarWinds acquired LogicNow, ChannelE2E heard from dozens of MSPs (managed services providers) who all asked a similar version of the same question: What exactly does this deal mean? In response, here’s a look at ChannelE2E’s complete coverage of the deal:
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 Coverage
- The Combined Companies: A look at the overall software and cloud portfolio, and comments from key leaders within SolarWinds and LogicNow.
- Why Continuum CEO Is Smiling: Michael George applauds the deal, but sees challenges ahead for SolarWinds.
- Two RMM Software Platforms, One Roof: Will SolarWinds MSP maintain the N-able and LogicNow RMM software code bases?
- SolarWinds Retains Key LogicNow MSP Influencers: Yes, familiar names and faces are on board with the deal.
- Who Will Handle the M&A Integration?: A look at the key executives who will make or break this business combination.
- Combined MSP Installed base and more: Including thoughts from Executive VP Walter Scott.
Thursday, June 2, 2016 Coverage
- SolarWinds, N-able, LogicNow Listen Closely to MSPs: Some MSPs are concerned about the LogicNow buyout. Instead of going silent, SolarWinds executives are engaging MSPs to address their concerns.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 Coverage
- ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini’s statement on SolarWinds buying LogicNow.
Keep Checking this Page for Coverage Updates.