SolarWinds Acquires LogicNow: Everything MSPs Need to Know
When SolarWinds acquired LogicNow, ChannelE2E heard from dozens of MSPs (managed services providers) who all asked a similar version of the same question: What exactly does this deal mean? In response, here’s a look at ChannelE2E’s complete coverage of the deal:
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 Coverage
- The Combined Companies: A look at the overall software and cloud portfolio, and comments from key leaders within SolarWinds and LogicNow.
- Why Continuum CEO Is Smiling: Michael George applauds the deal, but sees challenges ahead for SolarWinds.
- Two RMM Software Platforms, One Roof: Will SolarWinds MSP maintain the N-able and LogicNow RMM software code bases?
- SolarWinds Retains Key LogicNow MSP Influencers: Yes, familiar names and faces are on board with the deal.
- Who Will Handle the M&A Integration?: A look at the key executives who will make or break this business combination.
- Combined MSP Installed base and more: Including thoughts from Executive VP Walter Scott.
Thursday, June 2, 2016 Coverage
- SolarWinds, N-able, LogicNow Listen Closely to MSPs: Some MSPs are concerned about the LogicNow buyout. Instead of going silent, SolarWinds executives are engaging MSPs to address their concerns.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 Coverage
- ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini’s statement on SolarWinds buying LogicNow.
Keep Checking this Page for Coverage Updates.