48 ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
ServiceNow partners have been buying each other worldwide. What’s triggering the merger and acquisition (M&A) activity? The short answer involves some familiar themes: A fast-growth market coupled with a shortage of skilled experts.
Indeed, ServiceNow has emerged as a preferred IT service management (ITSM) platform for enterprise IT departments — often disrupting BMC and other entrenched software rivals along the way. In the midmarket, Fully Managed has customized ServiceNow for MSPs and customers. And in small business, Splashtop has made some moves that may bolster the ITSM platform in that market segment.
How fast is the ecosystem growing? Find the latest ServiceNow financial results here.
ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
ChannelE2E has covered a lengthy list of ServiceNow partner mergers and acquisitions. We will continually update the list below with the latest deals. Here’s the rundown so far:
48. September 2021: Professional services and integrations provider Thirdera, backed by private equity firm Sunstone Partners, acquired ServiceNow partner and UX/UI design agency Appoxio.
47. September 2021: Highmetric, backed by private equity firm Gryphon Investors, acquired NewRocket. The deal united two ServicNow & Inc. 5000 companies with ITSM, security & user experience expertise.
46. July 2021: Nexon acquired CSA to further expand its footprint across Australia.
45. June 2021: RSM US LLP acquired the ServiceNow practice of Rego Consulting.
42 to 44. May 2021: Private equity firm Gryphon Investors acquired and merged Highmetric, Fishbone Analyrics and Iceberg Networks.
39. April 2021: BitTitan acquired partner Perspectium to gain end-to-end ServiceNow data integration capabilities.
38. April 2021: GlideFast Consulting acquired CloudPires.
34 to 36. January 2021: Private equity firm Sunstone Partners acquired & merged three ServiceNow partners — namely, Evergreen Systems, Cerna Solutions, and Novo/Scale.
33. January 2021: Cognizant acquired ServiceNow partner Linium.
32. January 2021: SAP & Infor partner Sapphire Systems, backed private equity firm Horizon Capital, acquired ITOM Solution — a ServiceNow, Cisco AppDynamics & Dynatrace partner.
31. January 2021: Milestone Technologies acquired ServiceNow Elite Partner & managed IT services provider (MSP) Covestic.
30. December 2020: ASGN Incorporated acquired Integrated Solutions Management (ISM), a Government-focused Elite ServiceNow partner.
29. November 2020: Capgemini acquired RXP Services, a Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow partner.
27. September 2020: Indian IT consulting firm Infosys has acquired GuideVision, one of Europe’s largest ServiceNow Elite partners.
26. August 2020: Global systems integrator NTT Data Services acquired ServiceNow partner Acorio.
25. August 2020: Speridian Technologies acquired Business Advantage Consulting Inc., a ServiceNow partner and government IT solutions provider in Sacramento, California.
24. August 2020: Accenture acquired ServiceNow Elite partner Organize Cloud Labs for Latin American IT service management (ITSM) & workflow automation push.
23. July 2020: Highmetric acquired Vorto, a ServiceNow partner in the United Kingdom focused on financial services customers. Highmetric is part of The Acacia Group-Column Technologies deal mentioned in May 2020 below.
22. May 2020: Private equity firm Parabellum Investments and The Acacia Group acquired Column Technologies, a ServiceNow-focused consulting firm and MSP.
21. February 2020: KPMG acquired ServiceNow partner Wirefire Creative.
Continue to page two of two for ServiceNow partner M&A deals 20 through 1.