63 ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
ServiceNow partners have been buying each other worldwide. What’s triggering the merger and acquisition (M&A) activity? The short answer involves some familiar themes: A fast-growth market coupled with a shortage of skilled experts.
Indeed, ServiceNow has emerged as a preferred IT service management (ITSM) platform for enterprise IT departments — often disrupting BMC and other entrenched software rivals along the way. In the midmarket, Fully Managed has customized ServiceNow for MSPs and customers. And in small business, Splashtop has made some moves that may bolster the ITSM platform in that market segment.
How fast is the ecosystem growing? Find the latest ServiceNow financial results here.
ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
ChannelE2E has covered a lengthy list of ServiceNow partner mergers and acquisitions. We will continually update the list below with the latest deals. Here’s the rundown so far:
62. July 2022: Accenture acquired Solvera Solutions.
61. July 2022: Fujitsu acquired Enable Professional Services.
60. June 2022: ASGN acquired GlideFast for $350 million, or roughly 25X anticipated 2022 EBITDA, ChannelE2E estimates.
59. May 2022: Multiple private equity firms invested in Quality Codes.
58. April 2022: Deloitte acquired Entrago of Australia for ServiceNow and UiPath expertise in the healthcare sector.
57. April 2022: InSource acquired Beck Strategies for security operations (SecOps) and risk management expertise. The deal united two ServiceNow Elite Partners.
55. February 2022: TELUS acquired Fully Managed.
54. January 2022: Private equity firm Godspeed Capital Management acquired Savli Group, a ServiceNow professional services partner focused on federal government agencies.
53. January 2022: Octo Consulting acquired B3 Group.
52. December 2021: ICF acquired Creative Systems and Consulting
50. October 2021: Computer Design & Integration (CDI), backed by private equity firm One Equity Partners, acquired SecOps Partners.
49. September 2021: Deloitte acquired Odysseus, a ServiceNow consulting partner that offers portfolio management solutions to end-customers.
48. September 2021: Professional services and integrations provider Thirdera, backed by private equity firm Sunstone Partners, acquired ServiceNow partner and UX/UI design agency Appoxio.
47. September 2021: Highmetric, backed by private equity firm Gryphon Investors, acquired NewRocket. The deal united two ServicNow & Inc. 5000 companies with ITSM, security & user experience expertise.
46. July 2021: Nexon acquired CSA to further expand its footprint across Australia.
45. June 2021: RSM US LLP acquired the ServiceNow practice of Rego Consulting.
42 to 44. May 2021: Private equity firm Gryphon Investors acquired and merged Highmetric, Fishbone Analyrics and Iceberg Networks.
Continue to next page forServiceNow partner M&A deals 40 through 21.