34 SAP Partner Mergers, Acquisitions: MSP and Consulting Firm Buyout List
Mergers and acquisition activity in the SAP partner ecosystem has remained relatively steady over the past three years or so. Key buyers have included such global systems integrators, consulting giants and MSPs (managed IT service providers) like Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, Dimension Data, HCL, IBM and NTT Communications.
The goal, in many cases, involves a regional or talent land grab — designed to help end-customers accelerate migrations from on-premises applications to cloud-based SAP options.
Who were the buyers and sellers? Here’s a chronological sampling of SAP partner M&A deals that ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert have tracked:
33. April 2021: Pythian acquired ManageServe.
32. March 2021: Sapphire Systems acquired In Cloud Solutions, an SAP Business ByDesign partner.
31. February 2021: Accenture acquired Edenhouse.
30. January 2021: NTT Data Systems acquired My Supply Chain Group.
28. November 2020: IBM acquired TruQua Enterprises for SAP S/4 HANA ERP consulting and software development expertise.
27. November 2020: Navisite acquired Dickinson+Associates, an SAP applications consulting firm in Chicago.
26. October 2020: PwC acquired Tyconz’s Enterprise Business Applications Operations.
25. October 2020: Accenture acquired Zag.
24. September 2020: Accenture acquired SALT Solutions AG.
23. August 2020: Deloitte acquired Keytree.
22. August 2020: Globant acquired gA, an Oracle and SAP partner focused on digital and cloud transformation services.
21. March 2020: SAP partner EPI-USE acquired Afonza.
Continue to next page for SAP partner M&A deals 20 through 1.