47 Salesforce Cloud Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The List
Salesforce ($CRM) consulting partners remain in acquisition mode, buying each other worldwide. Private equity and venture capital firms have also jumped into the market from time to time, pumping money into Salesforce ISVs (independent software vendors).
Note: Originally published July 2, 2019 and updated regularly thereafter. The list of Salesforce partner mergers, acquisitions, funding, investment and private equity deals now includes:
47. January 2021: Ascend Technologies and Doextra CRM Solutions merged.
46. January 2021: IBM acquired 7Summits.
45. December 2020: RSM US LLC acquired Salesforce Gold partner MondayCall.
43. December 2020: Private equity firm One Equity Partners (OEP) acquired VASS, a Salesforce partner & MSP with digital transformation, RPA, CRM, ERP & cloud services expertise.
42. November 2020: Druva acquired sfApex, a provider of Salesforce cloud backup, disaster recovery (BDR) & data migration tools for CRM platform.
41. November 2020: Capgemini acquired RXP Services, a digital, data & cloud IT consulting firm with Microsoft, Salesforce & ServiceNow expertise.
40. October 2020: Atos acquired Eagle Creek Software Solutions, a 250-person cloud consulting firm for Salesforce deployments.
39. October 2020: Professional services firm Huron Consulting Group acquired ForceIQ.
38. September 2020: EPAM Systems acquired Salesforce partner Ricston, a software integration and connectivity solutions provider.
37. July 2020: Wipro acquired 4C of Belgium and gained a big Salesforce cloud consulting practice that spans Europe and the Middle East.
36. June 2020: Overground Cloud Services (OCS) acquired DecisionPoint Selling, a business process consulting firm. Both companies are Salesforce cloud partners.
34. April 2020: EMS Consulting acquires DBS DX.
33. March 2020: Cognizant acquires Lev, gaining roughly 200 employees who are Salesforce and digital marketing experts.
31. February 2020: India IT consulting giant Infosys acquires Simplus, a Salesforce-focused cloud consulting partner with locations in the United States and Australia.
30. February 2020: IT services and digital consulting giant Cognizant acquires the French operations of Salesforce specialist EI-Technologies.
29. January 2020: Accenture buys Workday, Salesforce & U.S. MuleSoft cloud IT consulting practice from Sierra-Cedar. Assets serve SMB education & government sectors.
28. January 2020: Ness Digital Engineering acquires CassaCloud.
27. January 2020: Private equity firm Frontenac acquires Prime Technology Group, a Salesforce partner and outsourced application developer with healthcare expertise.
26. December 2019: Simplus acquires Clout Partners for European push. Gains London, UK and Dublin, Ireland footprints. This marks Simplus’s seventh acquisition to date.
25. December 2019: Ingram Micro acquires Salesforce cloud consulting business unit of Quosphere.
24. August 2019: A5 Corp acquires Toronto-based Salesforce consulting partner Cloudware Connections. Tequity advised Cloudware on the deal.
23. July 2019: Pluribus Technologies acquires Salesforce partner Assured Software Ltd. Tequity, an M&A advisory firm for software & IT services, advises on the acquisition.
22. July 2019: Irving, Texas-based digital technology company Ksquare acquired Salesforce partner Great Wave Tech of San Francisco.
21. May 2019: Perficient acquired Sundog Interactive, a partner relationship management (PRM) and manufacturing vertical expert.
Continue to next page to see Salesforce partner M&A deals 20 to 1.