Printing Services Acquisition: RPG Buys G&H
RPG Squarefoot Solutions, a construction technology solutions provider based in Laurel, Maryland, has acquired G&H Service Company, a printing services company from Norristown, Pennsylvania. Zygoquest, a firm with deep M&A expertise in the office equipment market, advised RPG on the deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
RPG, founded in 1991, provides technology and document management services and solutions. Along with its Maryland headquarters, the company has branch offices in Arlington, Virginia and Norristown. Key partners include HP Inc., Xerox, and Leica among its partners.
G&H, founded in 1973 by Joseph Gallagher, serves customers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. The firm’s partners included Xerox, HP, KIP and Ricoh.
M&A: Managed Print Services, Office Equipment Dealers
Consolidation has been rife amongst office equipment dealers and managed print services companies over the past few years. ChannelE2E has tracked a number of deals including:
- Toner cartridge remanufacturer Magnum Print Solutions acquired the assets of Laser Image Plus Imaging Products.
- Marco, a St. Cloud, Minnesota technology service provider acquired copier/printer company Accent Business Solutions
- The merger of The Office Center and 360 Office Solutions
- QRX Technology Group acquired Kerr Norton
- Repro Products acquired 4ColorLaser, a Xerox authorized Dealer
- Loffler Companies acquiring Copier Business Solutions
- Business Complete Solutions (BCS) acquiring StarPoint Advantage
Mike Dudek and Rich Wisniewski of Zygoquest, who advised RPG on this most recent deal, have had a hand in a number of deals within the office equipment market.
The firm has consulted on at least seven consummated acquisitions already in 2019, and dozens more in recent years. Recently, Zygoquest was a key part of Rouse Consulting Group’s acquisition of DCS Computer Services.