Multiple MSPs Will Be Acquired This Week
Multiple managed services providers (MSPs) and IT service providers will be acquired this week amid an ongoing land grab across the IT channel. The deals, expected to be announced as soon as today, will involve MSPs that are expanding their geographic footprint, vertical market expertise and cloud expertise.
ChannelE2E expects to confirm at least three MSP mergers and acquisitions within the next 24 hours, with additional software industry deals apparently also on tap for the week ahead. Check our home page regularly — especially February 8 and February 9 — for potential deal details, and insights about the overall M&A landscape.
We will also update this blog entry multiple times with links to the deals, which we expect to begin unfolding shortly.
Updated as Deals Unfold:
- Monday, Feb. 8, 9:30 a.m. ET: TUC and CareWorx merge to pursue specific piece of healthcare vertical.
- Monday, Feb. 8, 1:00 p.m. ET: Aldridge Buys Arterian, PacketDrivers for Seattle MSP Push and Microsoft Cloud strategy.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 9:00 a.m. ET: Kaseya buys Vorex, launches PSA price war
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 4:00 p.m. ET: Avalon, Digits Merge to Pursue Legal Vertical, Cyber Security
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 6:00 p.m. ET: GT acquired Telnes for a managed services channel push
- Keep checking back. More deals potentially coming…