M&A List: Snowflake Partner Ecosystem Mergers, Acquisitions and Investments
Merger, acquisition (M&A) and investor activity within the Snowflake partner ecosystem has steadily increased. And for good reason.
Snowflake, a Data Cloud company, is in rapid growth mode — and that means major opportunities for Snowflake partners that assist customers with big data, analytics and cloud services projects. Snowflake’s software enables data storage, processing, and analytic solutions that are “faster, easier to use, and far more flexible than traditional offerings,” the company asserts.
Among the factoids to note: Snowflake launched a successful IPO in September 2020. Fast forward to December 2021, and Snowflake said revenue was $334.4 million in Q3 of fiscal 2022, up 110% from Q3 of 2021.
Amid that backdrop, buyers and investors — including private equity firms, technology companies, MSPs and IT consulting businesses — are scouring the market for potential Snowflake partner acquisitions and investments. Below is a list of deals that have already surfaced.
Snowflake Partner Buyers and Investors
M&A deals and investors to note include:
10. October 2022: KKR acquired Ness.
9. October 2022: NTT Data acquired Aspirent.
8. September 2022: Analytics8 acquired Mashey.
7. January 2022: M/C Partners invested in DAS42.
4. April 2021: Private equity firm M/C Partners and serial entrepreneur Frank Selldorff both invested in DAS42, a data analytics and business intelligence consulting company that partners closely with Snowflake and Looker.
3. April 2021: AHEAD acquired Vertical Trail.
2. February 2021: Accenture acquired cloud & digital transformation consultancy Infinity Works, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Snowflake data cloud partner.
1. December 2020: NTT Data Services acquired Snowflake & Databricks partner Hashmap for data analytics, artificial intelligence & machine learning expertise.
More: Which Snowflake partner acquisitions did we fail to mention? Email me details ([email protected]).