IT Consulting M&A List: 10 Perficient Acquisitions To Know
Perficient, based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a digital consultancy and global IT solutions provider. The publicly held company is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
In addition to organic growth, Perficient is a very experience buyer of IT consulting firms, custom software developers and digital experience businesses.
Here is a regularly updated list of Perficient’s acquisitions, and their areas of focus:
10. September 2022: Inflection Point Systems, a Salesforce partner.
9. October 2021: Overactive, a nearshore software development firm that generates roughly $40 million in annual revenue.
7. June 2020: Productora de Software (PSL), a software development company from Medellin Columbia.
6. March 2020: Catalyst Networks, a Georgia-based digital consultancy and Sitecore specialist that’s also known as Brainjocks.
5. January 2020: Digital healthcare marketing and technology consulting firm MedTouch of Boston, Massachusetts.
4. May 2019: Salesforce partner Sundog Interactive.
3. April 2018: MicroStrategy partner Southport Services Group.
2. June 2017: Clarity Consulting, a Microsoft cloud partner that specializes in custom development, cloud implementations & digital experience design.
1. January 2017: RAS & Associates, a $9 million vertical market management & IT consultancy.
Did we miss a recent Perficient acquisition? Email me the details.