Deloitte Technology Acquisitions List: 20 AI, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Deloitte’s reputation is built around its audit, consulting, advisory, and tax services offerings. But the company also has a major footprint in the worldwide IT service provider (ITSP) market.
In the cloud services market, Deloitte ranks among the world’s Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs, according to ChannelE2E. And in the cybersecurity market, Deloitte ranks among the world’s Top 250 MSSPs, according to MSSP Alert research.
Deloitte’s technology expertise involves home-grown talent along with a steady stream of mergers and acquisitions. Here’s a list of Deloitte M&A deals involving cloud, AI (artificial intelligence), cybersecurity, workforce digitalization and analytics services.
20. February: Digital, application and cloud consulting firm The Working Group (TWG)
19. January 2021: Oracle partner Focus IT.
18. January 2021: root9B (R9B), a cyber threat hunting services and solutions provider.
17. December 2020: HashedIn, a SaaS software development firm for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Confluent, Salesforce & RedisLabs cloud deployments.
16. August 2020: Keytree, an SAP cloud partner and MSP.
15. June 2020: DNM, an Irish cloud consultancy & MSP for AWS migrations.
14. March 2020: Zimbani for information security services.
13. January 2020: SecurePath, a Symantec and FireEye partner in Malasia.
12. March 2019: Splunk partner Converging Data. The seller also works closely with AttackIQ, and VMware Carbon Black.
11. November 2018: CloudinIT, a Salesforce and AWS consulting partner.
10. March 2018: API Talent for AWS cloud consulting expertise.
9. January 2018: ATADATA for multi-cloud management capabilities across AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform & more.
8. May 2017: Strut Digital, an AWS MSP with DevOps and cloud migration experience.
7. March 2017: Day1 Solutions for AWS consulting services.
6. October 2016: Plenary Networks for architecture and integration expertise.
5. August 2016: Integrity-Paahi Solutions for managed security services.
4. July 2016: Sixtree for boutique integration kn0w-how.
3. November 2015: Cloud Solutions Group
2. September 2015: Qubit Consulting
1. June 2015: Dataweave for Oracle software consulting capabilities.