Atos Mergers and Acquisitions: Technology Consulting Buyout List
Atos remains active on the merger and acquisition (M&A) front. The global systems integrator, technology consulting firm and digital transformation specialist has purchased firms focused on artificial intelligence, public cloud services, analytics, automation, and healthcare IT services. Additional deals have involved ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) partners.
Among the companies Atos has acquired or pursued:
19. to 21. July 2021: Visual BI, Nimblix and Ideal Grp. The companies offer expertise across Snowflake, high-performance computing and manufacturing expertise.
16. to 18. March 2021: Processia, Cryptovision, and Ipsotek — to boost the global IT consulting firm’s product lifecycle management (PLM), cybersecurity and video analytics capabilities.
15. February 2021: Salesforce partner Profit4SF.
14. January 2021: Fedem, a Canadian cybersecurity consulting firm.
13. December 2020: Motiv ICT Security for managed security services along with Motiv’s sovereign Security Operations Center (SOC).
12. October 2020: Eagle Creek Software Services, a 250-person Salesforce cloud CRM partner.
11. October 2020: SEC Consult Group, a 200-person cybersecurity consulting firm that offers penetration testing, red teaming and technical assessment services
10. July 2020: Negotiating to acquire IoT cybersecurity consulting firm Digital.security.
9. July 2020: EcoAct for carbon reduction consulting services.
8. June 2020: Paladion for MDR (managed detection and response), managed security services provider (MSS) and SOC (security operations center) capabilities.
7. April 2020: Miner & Kasch, an artificial intelligence (AI) and data science technology consulting firm from Elkridge, Maryland.
5. June 2018: Syntel for cloud, social media, mobile, analytics, IoT and automation expertise.
4. October 2017: Three U.S. healthcare IT consulting firms.
3. February 2017: zData, an MSP focused on Pivotal, the big data platform from Dell.
2. January 2017: Engage ESM — a ServiceNow Gold Sales Partner that also works with Cisco Systems, Moogsoft & HP Inc.
1. September 2016: Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, an IT services provider.
ChannelE2E updates the list above each time the France-based consulting firm discloses a new M&A deal.