Accenture Acquires Adobe Partner Kaplan
Accenture Interactive‘s aggressive M&A strategy continues with the buyout of Stockholm-based Kaplan, an Adobe partner with customer relationship management expertise. Financial terms were not disclosed.
The Nordics is a strategic growth region for Accenture, both in terms of finding new creative talent and expanding digital capabilities. The company recently appointed Adam Kerj to chief creative officer of the Nordics to help steer its operations in the area.
Kaplan, founded in 1987, has offices in Stockholm and Copenhagen with a subsidiary in Oslo. The company has won numerous awards, including the 2018 Adobe Marketing Cloud Partner of the year in the Nordics.
“Kaplan has experienced strong growth over the last few years, and we are proud to take this next step in our journey together with Accenture Interactive,” said Johan Nordenström, co-managing partner of Kaplan.
Recent Accenture Acquisitions
Accenture in recent months has made numerous acquisitions as part of its $1 billion M&A push across digital, cloud and security services.
Other recent Accenture deals include:
- November 2018: Acquiring US-based SAP partner Intrigo Systems.
- November 2018: Buying Kolle Rebbe, a digital media agency.
- October 2018: Acquiring DAZ Systems to bolster its Oracle cloud services business.
- August 2018: Buying Mindtribe and Pillar Technology to help expand its Industry X.O digital practice.
- July 2018: Acquiring Kogentix for big data analytics and AI offerings.
- May 2018:Acquired Oracle partner Certus Solutions.
Accenture is scheduled to announce its latest quarterly results on December 20, 2018.