96 Accenture Acquisitions Listed: Digital, Big Data Analytics, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Global IT consulting firm Accenture ($ACN) typically acquires dozens of companies each year. Many of the deals focus on cloud services, cybersecurity, digital transformation, data and analytics, managed services, and ad agencies.
Here’s a list of Accenture acquisitions that ChannelE2E has tracked since 2019:
96. October 2021: Glamit, a boutique e-commerce agency.
95. October 2021: Artificial intelligence and analytics firm BridgeI2I.
94. October 2021: Advoco, a system integrator for Infor EAM, a SaaS suite for enterprise asset management (EAM).
93. September 2021: Experity, a cloud-focused customer experience and digital commerce platform provider
92. September 2021: King James Group, a creative agency in South Africa.
91. September 2021: Benext for agile coaching, cloud-based software development and data science expertise.
90. September 2021: Gevity, a healthcare technology consulting firm in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
89. August 2021: Supply chain consulting firm Blue Horseshore, a Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Oracle NetSuite partner.
88. August 2021: Strategic IT consulting firm LEXTA.
87. July 2021: Commerce consulting company Openmind.
86. July 2021: HRC Retail Advisory for strategic retail consulting services.
85. July 2021: Workday partner Workforce Insight.
84. July 2021: Oracle Cloud implementation service provider Cloudworks.
83. July 2021: Google cloud consulting partner Wabion.
82. July 2021: Infrastructure consulting firm CS Technology.
81. July 2021: IT services provider Trivadis.
See next page for Accenture acquisitions 80 through 61.