127 Accenture Acquisitions Listed: Digital, Big Data Analytics, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Global IT consulting firm Accenture ($ACN) typically acquires dozens of companies each year. Many of the deals focus on cloud services, cybersecurity, digital transformation, data and analytics, managed services, sustainability and ad agencies.
Here’s a list of Accenture acquisitions that ChannelE2E has tracked since 2019:
127. November: Big Data and AI consultancy ALBERT.
126. October: Insurance technology firm Blackcomb.
125. September 2022: The manufacturing and supply chain management consulting business from Stellantis.
124. September 2022: The Beacon Group, a Fortune 500 growth strategy consultancy.
123. September 2022: Oracle supply chain management consultancy Inspirage.
122. September 2022: Supply chain management consultancy MacGregor Partners.
121. September 2022: Climate change and sustainability consultancy Carbon Intelligence.
119 and 120. August 2022: Romp and YSC Consulting.
118. August 2022: Cloud MSP and IT consulting firm Sentia.
117. August 2022: Tenbu for big data, analytics and cloud consultancy expertise.
116. July 2022: Solvera Solutions for ServiceNow, Microsoft and SAP expertise.
114. July 2022: The Stable for digital commerce expertise.
113. June 2022: Silicon design services company XtremeEDA.
112. June 2022: Advocate Networks.
111. June 2022: Allgemeines Rechenzentrum GmbH (ARZ), a technology service provider focused on the banking sector in Austria.
110. May 2022: Sustainability consultancy akzente.
109. April 2022: Big data and analytics firm Ergo.
108. April 2022: Sustainability consulting company Greenfish.
107. April 2022: Sustainability consulting company Avieco.
106. March 2022: Operational technology capabilities from Trancom ITS.
105. March 2022: Alfa Consulting, a supply chain management firm.
104. December 2021: Zestgroup, a services firm specializing in energy transitions, net carbon-zero projects and procurement of renewables.
103. December 2021: AFD.TECH for 5G and fiber network consulting.
102. December 2021: Headspring, a multi-cloud MSP that has Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services expertise.
101. November 2021: Salesforce partner Tambourine.
See next page for Accenture acquisitions 100 through 81.