68 Accenture Acquisitions Listed: Digital, Big Data Analytics, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Global IT consulting firm Accenture ($ACN) typically acquires dozens of companies each year. Many of the deals focus on cloud services, cybersecurity, digital transformation, data and analytics, and managed services.
Here’s a list of Accenture acquisitions that ChannelE2E has tracked since 2019:
68. May 2021: ThinkTank for enterprise software project management.
67. May 2021: Electro 80 for operational technology (OT) consulting in Australia.
66. April 2021: Openminded, an MSSP and cybersecurity services company in France.
65. April 2021: Root Inc., a “strategy activation company.”
64. April 2021: Core Compete for cloud analytics.
63. March 2021: Cygni for cloud, mobile and full-stack software development.
62. March 2021: Fable+, which develops a proprietary cloud-based app to measure psychological safety & team performance.
60. March 2021: GRA, a supply chain and logistics consulting firm in Australia.
59. March 2021: Pollux, an industrial robotics and factory automation company focused on manufacturing companies and assembly lines.
58. March 2021: Cirrus, a leadership and talent consultancy based in the United Kingdom.
57. February 2021: Edenhouse, an SAP cloud and on-premises application consulting partner in the United Kingdom.
56. February 2021: Infinity Works, an Amazon Web Services and Snowflake data cloud partner.
55. February 2021: Future State, a woman-led, woman-owned change management consulting firm.
54. February 2021: Accenture acquired Businet System.
53. February 2021: Imaginea, a software engineering and professional services firm for AWS, Azure and GCP projects.
52. January 2021: Wolox, a cloud application software developer that partners with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM and others.
51. January 2021: Real Protect, an MSSP focused on Latin America.
49. November 2020: End-to-end analytics for big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning expertise.
48. November 2020: Arca, a Spanish engineering firm with 5G network operations expertise.
47. October 2020: OptusLine, an artificial intelligence and IT services expert in the healthcare, life sciences and insurance verticals.
46. October 2020: Enibos, an AWS consulting firm.
45. October 2020: Avenai, a government-focused IT consulting firm and technology services provider in Ottawa, Canada.
44. October 2020: Myrtle Consulting Group, an industrial operations consulting firm in Houston, Texas.
43. October 2020: Zag, an SAP cloud migration and consulting firm in New Zealand and Australia.
42. September 2020: N3, an inside sales automation company.
41. September 202o: SALT Solutions, an SAP partner.
See page two of three for Accenture acquisitions 40 through 21.