Everything a VAR Needs to Know to Sell an RMM Solution
NinjaRMM’s VAR program has officially launched! This is an exciting time for the company and with this new partner program, we expect to see our sleek, easy-to-use solution expand into larger and larger use-cases. In this post, we’ll discuss why a VAR should be interested in an RMM solution and what makes NinjaRMM’s program unique.
With the rise in remote work, more and more companies are turning to RMMs to manage, secure and monitor their employees. At the onset of the coronavirus, many businesses relied on VPNs to keep their employees connected to the office. Now, as our new remote work reality sets in, business leaders are looking more closely at RMMs as a more mature solution capable of providing all the benefits of a VPN and so much more.
If you’re new to RMMs check out our comprehensive guide here: What is RMM Software? A Modern Definition Plus Evaluation Criteria for 2020
Why Should VARs Care About Selling an RMM Solution?
VARs stand in a unique place now to leverage the relationships they’ve built inside mid-market businesses with CIOs, CTOs and CFOs. IT budgets are being constrained and this places an even greater burden on the IT professionals that must maintain business continuity and manage hundreds, if not thousands, of new devices. As a trusted technology advisor, VARs can show just how effective an RMM solution can be for their business.
From automating routine tasks and updates critical to business integrity, to easily managing and supporting remote employees, an RMM can lead to massive boosts in IT efficiency and capabilities. Here are just a few key areas RMMs can support your customers:
- Drive employee productivity: Help business users spend less time on IT issues by proactively identifying issues before they impact end-users.
- Bolster asset productivity: Extend asset life and reduce endpoint downtime by keeping assets up-to-date and working properly.
- Improve IT management: Manage more endpoints per technician through monitoring, automation, and powerful issue resolution tools so you can focus on strategic projects.
- Drive revenue and profitability: Integrated tools and more efficient service delivery drive down costs while more effective delivery keeps customers happy and focused on growth
Ultimately, RMMs provide a lot of functionality which makes them industry agnostic and therefore applicable to almost any business. For savvy VARs, partnering with a fantastic RMM solution can open up entirely new opportunities to grow their business.
The Case for an RMM Solution
On average, employees waste 22 minutes per day on IT issues – with one-third spending at least 8 hours per month on IT issues outside their normal duties. Server, network, and employee downtime also have a big impact on business – costing businesses on average $427 per minute.
With an RMM, businesses can reduce the number of tickets for issues IT technicians receive by 20-30% and reduce the incidence of unplanned downtime by 80%. By proactively monitoring and managing remote endpoints, RMMs are extremely effective at stopping problems before they occur.
On average, ticket remediation work times range from 12-20 minutes, costing $15.56 per ticket. With service desks on average receiving 429 tickets per month, companies are allocating significant resources to end-user IT remediation. In addition to reducing the overall number of tickets produced by end-users, RMMs significantly reduce the time it takes to remediate tickets by 50-70%.
Finally, automated patch management, as part of an RMM, can improve business security with 90% faster patching. Today, breaches can inflict millions of dollars in damages and unpatched software is a major avenue for would-be-cybercriminals. In fact, 57% of breaches could have been avoided by installing available software and OS patches.
83% of organizations use 3-9 different endpoint management tools just to find and patch vulnerabilities. Additionally, most businesses also use separate antivirus, remote access, and configuration management tools to fully manage their endpoints. This variety of tools adds inefficacies and complexities that lead to poor results and high costs.
Download our “Making the Case for Remote Monitoring and Management” fact sheet.
Why VARs Should Partner With NinjaRMM
NinjaRMM’s brand reputation as an easy to use, learn and implement solution has rapidly grown as the company has matured and perfected its unique solution. We’re built with a product-first mentality and believe we’re setting new bars on what a RMM solution should look and feel like. We’re also consistently ranked as a leader in the RMM category and one of the easiest solutions to use by authoritative voices like G2 and Gartner.
The NinjaRMM Partner Program has two tiers: Red Belt and Black Belt, the highest tier. VARs that partner with NinjaRMM in the first year of the program will automatically be enrolled at the Black Belt level.
Becoming a Partner is easy and Partner status comes with a host of benefits to empower your sales and marketing strategies:
- Marketing Assets: NinjaRMM offers pre-approved marketing collateral for use in partner marketing and sales efforts. These assets comply with NinjaRMM methodologies and best practices to ensure solutions are being marketed with the best chance of success.
- Co-Branded Marketing Assets: Our Black Belt partners will have the option to co-brand white-labeled marketing assets to leverage the value of the NinjaRMM brand in their marketing efforts. Custom marketing material may also be co-branded and used once approved by NinjaRMM.
- Sales Enablement Tools: Via the NinjaRMM Partner Portal, our partners will have access to sales enablement materials, including data sheets, recorded demos, and sales messaging briefs for their employees to use as they see fit.
- Self-Service Web-Based Training: Reseller partners will have access to the training materials via the NinjaRMM Dojo which can be accessed on-demand. These training materials provide insight into products, features, and capabilities. NinjaRMM recommends all resellers complete training prior to selling NinjaRMM solutions.
- Beta Program: The NinjaRMM beta program is an invitation-only program available exclusively to Black Belt partners. The beta program gives partners access and training to our newest products and features to prepare their sales teams for upcoming releases.
And many more!
NinjaRMM’s platform has continued to add features and functionality at a rapid pace. In the first half of this year, we released two major platform updates – NinjaRMM 4.5 and 4.6 – and achieved a milestone of more than 1 million endpoints managed across its platform. This quarter, we plan to release a third major platform update that will introduce even more best-in-class features, including support for Linux.
For more information on the NinjaRMM Partner Program, click here or reach out to us at email@example.com.