Top 10 Most Read ChannelE2E Guest Blogs: January 2019
Our guest authors — the ChannelE2E Infuencers — attracted plenty of readership in January 2019. But which of those guest blogs gained the most eyeballs? Here are the Top 10 in terms of page views for the month.
3. MSPs Should Monetize Security Awareness Training: The concept behind continuous cybersecurity & compliance training, with liberal amounts of role-relevant phishing simulations, is simple. Author: Webroot.
6. MSP 102: Building Dedicated Channel Sales and Marketing (Part Two): Building your managed services provider (MSP) business? Here are three more areas to potentially optimize & focus on in 2019. Author: VIPRE Security.
8. Archiving to Amazon Glacier: How to Avoid Hidden Costs: Amazon Glacier, for many, is an ideal choice for cloud storage. It is highly affordable, reliable and available. However, there are a few caveats. Author: CloudBerry Lab
9. 4 Ways to Prevent Spear Phishing Attacks: Spear phishing attacks trick targeted victims into sharing private data and credentials. These four steps can protect customers from spear phishing attacks. Author: AppRiver
10. Selling Managed Services: 3 Ways MSPs Miss the Mark: As you strategize for greater success, avoid these three MSP mistakes that could drive down sales or even worse — cost you clients. Author: SolarWinds MSP
Track all of our guest bloggers via the the ChannelE2E Influencers page.