N-able Presents Pinot With Pag Episode VI: MSP Market Predictions for 2022
Welcome to Round Six of Pinot with Pag and Panettieri. Brought to you by N-able, the video podcast is a free flow conversation about the increasingly important role of the MSP and the market trends influencing and impacting your success.
In this episode, we discuss anticipated MSP market trends for 2022 — including such macro tailwinds as labor scarcity, risk management and the hybrid workforce.
Got a question for N-able CEO John Pagliuca and/or ChannelE2E Editor Joe Panettieri? Post it in the comment section below. We’ll either reply online or cover your question in our next quarterly conversation.
Here’s a breakdown of this episode’s conversation:
- 0:00 – Intros
- 0:57 – Pouring some Pinot and discussing potential 2022 MSP trends.
- 3:05 – Three macro-level market ‘tailwind’ trends: Labor scarcity, risk management and hybrid ‘cubed.’
- 4:50 – Good news: The MSP is at the intersection of those tailwinds.
- 7:15 – How are MSPs performing with their own labor and associated automation?
- 10:32 – Changing subjects entirely: How does the ‘Head Nerd’ program empower MSPs?
- 14:30 – Will the ‘hybrid’ world of work become any easier for MSPs to manage?
- 16:32 – How MSPs will navigate risk management and security in 2022.
- 17:20 – How identity management and segmentation will come downstream to SMBs.
- 18:18 – Shared risk across the supply chain.
- 18:45 – SMBs will ask and inspect how their MSPs are secured.
- 20:45 – How the more mature MSPs are expanding wallet share through packaged security bundles and layered security.
- 22:45 – Remember: MSPs were built to satisfy the key challenges that SMBs are facing.
- 24:52 – Conclusion
Reminder: Post your questions or comments below, and we’ll either reply online or cover your question in our next quarterly conversation.