N-able Presents Pinot With Pag Episode 3: How MSPs Can Monetize Low-Hanging Fruit
Welcome to Round Three of Pinot with Pag and Panettieri. Brought to you by N-able, the video podcast is a free flow conversation about the increasingly important role of the MSP and the market trends influencing and impacting your success.
Got a question for N-able CEO John Pagliuca and/or ChannelE2E Editor Joe Panettieri? Post it in the comment section below. We’ll either reply online or cover your question in our next quarterly conversation.
Note: The conversation was recorded in June 2021, a few weeks before N-able finalized its spin-out from SolarWinds in July 2021. Now, here’s the conversation:
Reminder: The conversation was recorded in June 2021, a few weeks before N-able finalized its spin-out from SolarWinds in July 2021. In this edition we cover:
- 0:00 – Introductions
- 0:48 – Recent additions to the N-able executive roster: Who has joined the company and why.
- 1:48 – N-able’s updates on integrations and alliances — such as Microsoft Intune and Cisco Meraki.
- 3:23 – The N-able X, Y, Z strategy: Empower MSPs to manage more IT and application infrastructure, deliver more services, and scale to support more SMEs (small and midsize enterprises).
- 4:28 – Today’s podcast theme: How MSPs can find and monetize the low hanging fruit.
- 7:10 – Understanding the digital evolution of SMEs, and how N-able is empowering MSPs to deliver that digital evolution.
- 09:04 – MSP Market Builder Program details; how MSP Head Nerds are assisting MSPs with packaging and pricing.
- 11:03 – MSP peer groups during the pandemic, and post-pandemic — including Elite and Super Elite MSPs.
- 13:41 – Perspectives on M&A (mergers and acquisitions) in the MSP ecosystem, and in the software ecosystem.
- 16:20 – Perspectives on M&A and funding in the software and technology markets: Venture Capital backs MSP-centric software startups.
- 18:31 – MSP software innovations: Focusing on product or platform or both — what’s the path forward?
- 19:00 – Why “the power of the platform is a multiplier.”
- 20:48 – Recapping the June 2021 N-able Empower event, and the calls to actions for MSPs.
- 22:32 – Conclusion Reminder: Post your questions or comments below, and we’ll either reply online or cover your question in our next quarterly conversation.
Reminder: Post your questions or comments below, and we’ll either reply online or cover your question in our next quarterly conversation.