3 PSA Software Requirements for Effective Business Management
If you could revolutionize your business, be more efficient than ever before and do all this while improving your customer relationships, would you?
Small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) around the globe have an ever-increasing need for IT services, and managed service providers (MSPs) are answering the call. As MSPs take on more clients, there is a constant balancing act between accommodating customer needs, efficiently managing their business, and increasing profits. Finding and utilizing the right Professional Services Automation tool (PSA) can bring your business to new heights.
Below are three aspects you should look for in every Professional Services Automation tool:
1. The Ability to Unify People, Process, and Data: A PSA serves as a central hub for any MSP or technology service provider. Such a tool must integrate with all of the critical applications that an MSP needs to run their business, providing full visibility into customers, internal operations and profitability. Purpose-built for MSPs, a PSA should have a user experience that is optimal for unique workflows and business processes and should be able to manage and serve your:
- Service Desk , Tech Scheduling and Service Delivery
- Customer Relationship Management
- Tech Scheduling & Resource Management (CRM)
- Contracts, SLA’s, Time and Billing
- Project and Resource Management
- *A unified Remote Monitoring Management system, when integrated with your PSA, allows you to accelerate IT service delivery, enhance operating efficiencies, drive revenue growth, and deliver better customer experiences.
2. Metric Tracking and Customizable Reporting: If you do not currently measure your Key Performance Indicators, then the right PSA can help. PSAs provide powerful analytics and insights that enable you to view your business from every angle: problems, assets, and opportunities. An effective PSA will give you visibility into various aspects of your business including ticket backlog, service level agreement compliance, resource utilization, client satisfaction, and many more. These data points can help you make the best decisions for your business.
3. Infrastructure and Security: Your PSA platform will become the backbone of your business. This mission-critical platform depends on having minimal downtown and maximum performance. It should be continuously monitored with state-of-the-art, worldwide support that is updated and augmented.
A Professional Services Automation tool can revolutionize how your team works, boost your productivity and response times, maximize customer satisfaction and lead to business growth. As you search for the product that best fits your needs remember to use the above as guidelines and check out our eBook, The PSA Buyer’s Guide, for more details on how to choose the perfect Professional Services Automation tool for your business.