Webcast – Join Us: MSP Mergers, Acquisitions, Valuations: Secrets to Sustainable Success
Want to build a high-value MSP or IT service provider — and perhaps even sell or buy a business down the road? Learn from the best. During ChannelE2E’s March 31 webcast (Register Now) you will hear from three leading MSPs and IT service providers that recently completed an M&A deal together.
Our guest speakers include:
- Patrick Wiley, President and COO of Aldridge, a leading IT service provider that has acquired 13 businesses to date.
- Jamison West and Scott Hamlin, the leaders of two Seattle-area MSPs (Arterian and PacketDrivers) that Aldridge acquired in February 2016.
- Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E will moderate the conversation.
Five Things You’ll Learn:
- Before the deal: How to run your business and maximize your valuation ahead of any potential M&A activity.
- Why and how Aldridge acquired Arterian and PacketDrivers – key goals, considerations and outcomes.
- Effective buyers: How the Aldridge has built its IT practices – both organizally and through M&A.
- Attractive sellers: The business traits that made Arterian and PacketDrivers attractive.
- Key considerations: The past, present and future of each company – and how Aldridge plans to generate sustainable growth as an IT service provider.
BONUS: We’ll unveil The ChannelE2E 100 – the year’s top 100 entrepreneurs, startups and exits across the IT channel. Register Now and join us on Thursday, March 31, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. ET.
More Webcasts: Check www.ChannelE2E.com/webcasts regularly for updates to our quarterly webcast schedule.