Join Us: MSP Buyouts
I’ll keep it short and sweet. Someday — weeks, months, years, decades from now — you’re going to exit your IT service provider business. So, how can you build value in your business today and have it in great shape for an eventual exit? Stop guessing. Learn from those who took the Channel E2E Journey from entrepreneur to exit (E2E) — and back to entrepreneur again. Here are the details. Register now.
- Topic: MSP Mergers, Acquisitions, Valuations: Secrets to Sustainable Success
- Bonus: We’ll also unveil the ChannelE2E 100 — the top entrepreneurs, startups and exits in the IT channel.
- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2016
- Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- Description: Want to build a high-value MSP or IT service provider — and perhaps even sell or buy a business down the road? Learn from the best. During this webcast you will hear from three leading MSPs and IT service providers that recently completed an M&A deal together.
- Seriously, Register Now.
- Patrick Wiley, President and COO of Aldridge, a leading IT service provider that has acquired thirteen businesses to date.
- Jamison West and Scott Hamlin, the leaders of two Seattle-area MSPs (Arterian and PacketDrivers) that Aldridge acquired in February 2016.
- Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E will moderate the conversation.
- C’mon. Did you register yet?
Five Things You’ll Learn:
- Before the deal: How to run your business and maximize your valuation ahead of any potential M&A activity.
- Why and how Aldridge acquired Arterian and PacketDrivers – key goals, considerations and outcomes.
- Effective buyers: How the Aldridge has built its IT practices – both organizally and through M&A.
- Attractive sellers: The business traits that made Arterian and PacketDrivers attractive.
- Key considerations: The past, present and future of each company – and how Aldridge plans to generate sustainable growth as an IT service provider.
Goodbye for now. We look forward to your questions on March 31 — assuming you registered.