Adding Co-Managed Security Services to Your MSP Offerings
Is your managed service provider business evaluating the opportunities presented by co-managed services? These days mid-market customers are looking to co-managed security services to help fill their talent and cyber technology gaps.
The trend presents managed service providers and managed security service providers with an opportunity to offer co-managed services to end-customers.
Learn from IT By Design CEO Sunny Kaila
Whether you are just getting started with learning about co-managed services or you are looking to learn more, join ChannelE2E’s April 20 webcast featuring our expert, Sunny Kaila. Kaila is the founder and CEO of IT By Design, a top talent solutions provider for MSPs around the world who has provided co-managed services. Kaila has built his organization from a small company to one with 500 employees that service business across multiple industries including technology, healthcare, finance, nonprofit, public relations, hospitality and marketing.
Kaila will provide the information you need to get started with the lucrative opportunity of co-managed services, which also comes with complex challenges across interconnected businesses.
Co-Managed Services: Opportunities and Challenges
To navigate those opportunities and challenges, Kaila will discuss:
- Why mid-market customers are embracing co-managed security services, and what they want from MSP partners.
- The CIO and CISO mindset: What customers want to keep in-house and what they increasingly seek to outsource.
- How small MSPs can partner with larger MSSPs to offer co-managed services.
- Key stakeholders in a co-managed security relationships, and their responsibilities.
- Who owns the risk in a co-managed partnership – and how to mitigate that risk.
Register now to join us for this April 20 webcast. Even if you cannot make the event, register anyway, and we’ll send you the link so that you can view it on-demand at a more convenient time.