- This event has passed.
Zendesk Relate 2018 User Conference Dates and Location
November 12, 2018 - November 14, 2018
Zendesk Relate 2018, the company’s annual user conference, is scheduled for November 12-14 in San Francisco. The conference is expected to attract 1,500 attendees.
The company develops cloud-based customer service and help desk software, ticketing systems and IT service management (ITSM) solutions. More than 200,000 organizations run the company’s software worldwide.
Key agenda topics include:
- Collaborating with chatbots
- Handling customer conflict
- Delivering dynamic experiences with an open, modern platform
- Translating metrics for the c-suite
- Transforming your support from transactional to consultative
- Scaling with smart self-service
- Modernizing the customer experience
Confirmed speakers as of August 2018 include:
- Mindy Kaling, Actor, Writer, Producer & Director
- Cleo Wade, Poet, Artist & Author
- Mikkel Svane, Founder & CEO, Zendesk
- Omar Johnson, Former CMO, Beats by Dre & Former VP of Marketing, Apple
- Amy Gallo, Writer, Speaker, & Author, Harvard Business Review
- Khalida Ali, Sr. Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Zendesk
- Jenny Dempsey, Social Media & Customer Experience Leader
- Maxwell Luthy, Director of Trends & Insights, TrendWatching
- InaMarie Johnson, Chief People Officer, Zendesk