- This event has passed.
Zendesk Relate 2018 User Conference Dates and Location
November 12 - November 14
Zendesk Relate 2018, the company’s annual user conference, is scheduled for November 12-14 in San Francisco. The conference is expected to attract 1,500 attendees.
The company develops cloud-based customer service and help desk software, ticketing systems and IT service management (ITSM) solutions. More than 200,000 organizations run the company’s software worldwide.
Key agenda topics include:
- Collaborating with chatbots
- Handling customer conflict
- Delivering dynamic experiences with an open, modern platform
- Translating metrics for the c-suite
- Transforming your support from transactional to consultative
- Scaling with smart self-service
- Modernizing the customer experience
Confirmed speakers as of August 2018 include:
- Mindy Kaling, Actor, Writer, Producer & Director
- Cleo Wade, Poet, Artist & Author
- Mikkel Svane, Founder & CEO, Zendesk
- Omar Johnson, Former CMO, Beats by Dre & Former VP of Marketing, Apple
- Amy Gallo, Writer, Speaker, & Author, Harvard Business Review
- Khalida Ali, Sr. Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Zendesk
- Jenny Dempsey, Social Media & Customer Experience Leader
- Maxwell Luthy, Director of Trends & Insights, TrendWatching
- InaMarie Johnson, Chief People Officer, Zendesk
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we’ll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don’t list road shows or webcasts.