- This event has passed.
MDM & Data Governance Summit
October 4, 2015 - October 6, 2015
1. Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Data Architects, Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Chief Information Officers (CIOs) responsible for translating business strategic vision into pragmatic IT delivery programs.
2. MDM or Data Governance Project and Program Managers, Data Stewards, Data Quality Managers and IT Implementers responsible for increasing the value and effective of master data such as customer, product, supplier and pricing.
3. Senior Business Strategists, Chief Operating Officers (COOs) and LOB Managers charged with deploying competitive differentiating technologies to dramatically increase customer service levels, reduce operational costs and increase marketing effectiveness.
4. VPs and Directors of Sales/ Marketing Analytics, VPs for Customer Experience, VPs for Customer Service, VPs for Business Intelligence and Customer Contact Center Directors/ Managers charged with standardizing customer and other reference data across multiple enterprise applications.
5. Directors of Customer Analytics, Business Intelligence Program Managers and Data Warehousing Program Managers responsible for incorporating MDM programs into the framework of their overall BI initiatives.