partners have been buying each other worldwide. What's triggering the merger and acquisition (M&A) activity? The short answer involves some familiar themes: A fast-growth market coupled with a shortage of skilled experts.
Indeed, ServiceNow has emerged as a preferred IT service management (ITSM) platform for enterprise IT departments -- often disrupting BMC and other entrenched software rivals along the way. In the midmarket, Fully Managed
has customized ServiceNow for MSPs and customers. And in small business, Splashtop has made some moves
that may bolster the ITSM platform in that market segment.
How fast is the ecosystem growing? Find the latest ServiceNow financial results here
ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
ChannelE2E has covered a lengthy list of ServiceNow partner mergers and acquisitions. We will continually update the list below with the latest deals. Here's the rundown so far:
66. October 2022: SilverEdge Government Solutions acquired Counter Threat Solutions
65. October 2022: Ernst & Young (EY) acquired Red Moki
64. September 2022: Focus Cloud acquired Cognitive Group
63. August 2022: Accscient
acquired Vyom Group
. The deal also included ServiceNow partner DxSherpa Technologies
62. July 2022: Accenture acquired Solvera Solutions
61. July 2022: Fujitsu acquired Enable Professional Services
60. June 2022: ASGN acquired GlideFast
for $350 million, or roughly 25X anticipated 2022 EBITDA, ChannelE2E estimates.
59. May 2022: Multiple private equity firms invested in Quality Codes
58. April 2022: Deloitte acquired Entrago
of Australia for ServiceNow and UiPath expertise in the healthcare sector.
57. April 2022: InSource acquired Beck Strategies
for security operations (SecOps) and risk management expertise. The deal united two ServiceNow Elite Partners.
56. February 2022: NewRocket
, backed by private equity firm Gryphon Investors, acquired Service Stack Technologies
55. February 2022: TELUS acquired Fully Managed
54. January 2022: Private equity firm Godspeed Capital Management acquired Savli Group
, a ServiceNow professional services partner focused on federal government agencies.
53. January 2022: Octo Consulting acquired B3 Group
52. December 2021: ICF acquired Creative Systems and Consulting
51. December: Synoptek acquired ServiceNow Elite partner Rapid Technologies
50. October 2021:
Computer Design & Integration (CDI), backed by private equity firm One Equity Partners, acquired SecOps Partners
49. September 2021: Deloitte acquired Odysseus
, a ServiceNow consulting partner that offers portfolio management solutions to end-customers.
48. September 2021:
Professional services and integrations provider Thirdera
, backed by private equity firm Sunstone Partners
, acquired ServiceNow partner and UX/UI design agency Appoxio
47. September 2021: Highmetric
, backed by private equity firm Gryphon Investors, acquired NewRocket
. The deal united two ServicNow & Inc. 5000 companies with ITSM, security & user experience expertise.
46. July 2021: Nexon acquired CSA
to further expand its footprint across Australia.
45. June 2021: RSM US LLP acquired the ServiceNow practice of Rego Consulting
42 to 44. May 2021:
Private equity firm Gryphon Investors acquired and merged Highmetric, Fishbone Analyrics and Iceberg Networks
41. May 2021: EY Canada
, part of Ernst & Young, acquired ServiceNow partner SuMO IT Solutions
Continue to next page forServiceNow partner M&A deals 40 through 21.
Welcome to ServiceNow partner M&A deals 40 through 21.
40. May 2021: Thirdera
, backed by private equity firm Sunstone Partners
, acquired fellow ServiceNow partner Service Line Solutions
39. April 2021: BitTitan acquired partner Perspectium
to gain end-to-end ServiceNow data integration capabilities.
38. April 2021: GlideFast Consulting acquired CloudPires
37. February 2021: UST
acquired the ServiceNow business unit of abhra Inc
34 to 36. January 2021:
Private equity firm Sunstone Partners acquired & merged three ServiceNow partners
-- namely, Evergreen Systems
, Cerna Solutions
, and Novo/Scale
33. January 2021: Cognizant acquired ServiceNow partner Linium
32. January 2021:
SAP & Infor partner Sapphire Systems, backed private equity firm Horizon Capital, acquired ITOM Solution
— a ServiceNow, Cisco AppDynamics & Dynatrace partner.
31. January 2021:
Milestone Technologies acquired ServiceNow Elite Partner & managed IT services provider (MSP) Covestic
30. December 2020: ASGN Incorporated acquired Integrated Solutions Management (ISM)
, a Government-focused Elite ServiceNow partner.
29. November 2020: Capgemini acquired RXP Services
, a Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow partner.
28. September 2020: Computer Design & Integration
(CDI), backed by private equity firm One Equity Partners
, acquired P5 Solutions
27. September 2020:
Indian IT consulting firm Infosys has acquired GuideVision
, one of Europe’s largest ServiceNow Elite partners.
26. August 2020:
Global systems integrator NTT Data Services acquired ServiceNow partner Acorio
25. August 2020: Speridian Technologies acquired Business Advantage Consulting Inc.
, a ServiceNow partner and government IT solutions provider in Sacramento, California.
24. August 2020: Accenture acquired ServiceNow Elite partner Organize Cloud Labs
for Latin American IT service management (ITSM) & workflow automation push.
23. July 2020: Highmetric acquired Vorto
, a ServiceNow partner in the United Kingdom focused on financial services customers. Highmetric is part of The Acacia Group-Column Technologies deal mentioned in May 2020 below.
22. May 2020:
Private equity firm Parabellum Investments and The Acacia Group acquired Column Technologies
, a ServiceNow
-focused consulting firm and MSP.
21. February 2020: KPMG acquired ServiceNow partner Wirefire Creative.
Continue to next page forServiceNow partner M&A deals 20 through 1.
Welcome to ServiceNow partner M&A deals 20 through 1.
20. February 2020: BG Staffing acquired EdgeRock Technology Partners
19. January 2020: ICF acquired Incentive Technology Group (ITG)
to gain IT consulting, ITSM and cloud services expertise in the U.S. federal government market.
18. October 2019: CDW acquired Aptris
, a ServiceNow Elite partner.
17. September 2019: Coreio Inc acquired intelliNet Technologies Inc.
to expand across Canada.
16. August 2019: DXC Technology acquired ServiceNow partner Syscom
for security operations and service management expertise.
15. June 2019: ServiceNow consultancy Acorio acquires BusinessForward
, a management consulting firm for IT, HR and more. ServiceNow partner buyout activity remains strong.
14. June 2019: Fully Managed acquires Lime Collar Group
, accelerating the company's strategy to offer MSP and co-managed ITSM to midmarket customers.
13. April 2019: RLJ Equity Partners acquired Virteva and merged it with Crossfuze
. The combined MSP, called Crossfuze, has 100 ServiceNow consultants and developers, and 600 employees globally.
12. April 2019:
In a move that may foreshadow future deals, Cask Technologies
split into two businesses — one focused on ServiceNow consulting
11. April 2019: GrowthOps acquired ServiceNow partner Entrago
for IT service management (ITSM) expansion across Australia and Asia-Pacific region.
10. February 2019: Enterprise Vision Technologies acquired Zefflin Systems
9. January 2019: CDW acquired Scalar Decisions Inc.
8. December 2018: Coreio acquired Tony Grice & Associates
(TGA), a Canadian ServiceNow partner.
7. December 2018: CareWorx and Fully Managed Technology merged
. The deal united two well-known MSPs with expertise across the ServiceNow, Senior Care and cloud services markets — essentially creating a Top 100 Vertical Market MSP
in the process.
6. November 2018: DXC Technology bought TESM and BusinessNow
, two ServiceNow providers.
5. October 2018: Champion Solutions bought SystemiC
, a consulting and development company.
4. April 2017: Computacenter bought out Team Ultra
3. January 2017: Atos acquired Engage ESM
, a ServiceNow Gold Services Partner.
2. August 2016: Fujitsu Services Holdings acquired Symfoni EMS
, a ServiceNow partner in Europe.
1. August 2015: CSC acquired Fruition Partners
, a ServiceNow Master Solutions Partner that serves North America and Europe. This is now a DXC Technology Company
Bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates to the list. Originally published in April 2019. Updated regularly thereafter.