Top 20 Technology Partner Conferences, Summits & Events: Q2 2017
Welcome to the first week of Q2 2017. Still trying to plan your business travel for this quarter? Here are 20 technology conferences, summits and events that have strong channel partner-related content.
Note: The conferences are sorted by date. Not by popularity. Also, these conferences and more are listed on ChannelE2E’s Technology Events Calendar. Here are the conferences we’re closely tracking in Q2 2017…
1. SAS Global Forum 2017 (April 2-5): SAS Institute’s conference for partners and customers, most of whom are focused on big data, business intelligence, analytics, data science and more.
2. Autotask Community Live Europe (April 9-11): Autotask CEO Mark Cattini and VP Pat Burns are scheduled to deliver key notes. Key themes will focus on Autotask’s unified business management platform for IT service providers. Plus, expect updates on the company’s endpoint backup strategy.
3. Channel Partners Conference and Expo (April 10-13): The convergence of telecom partners and IT solutions providers will be on full display at the conference.
4. DockerCon 2017 (April 17-20): Still trying to figure out how to leverage software containers within your business or for your customers? DockerCon is the place to find answers. Plus, poke around and you may hear more updates on Docker’s growing partner program.
6. Ingram Micro Cloud Summit 2017 (April 19-21): This is likely the industry’s biggest gathering of cloud-centric channel partners. Need a preview? Ingram’s Jason Bystrak offered some updates on Ingram’s Odin cloud platform strategy during CompTIA Annual Member Meeting last month in Chicago. Plus, listen closely for Ingram Senior VP Renee Bergeron’s update on Ingram Micro Cloud momentum. Here are the Ingram Micro cloud adoption stats she shared during the 2016 conference.
7. Lenovo Accelerate 2017 (April 24-26): North America Channel Chief Sammy Kinlaw and his lieutenants provide updates on the company’s new data center partner program. Plus, how Kinlaw will emphasize desktops, workstations and other hardware in 2017.
8. Ted2017 (April 24-28): One of the best-known thought leadership conferences in the world…
9. NetSuite SuiteWorld 2017 (April 24-27): A particularly timely event, now that Oracle owns NetSuite. What surprises will NetSuite Channel Chief Craig West offer attendees? We’ll poke around for clues.
10. ConnectWise IT Nation Europe 2017 (April 25-27): ConnectWise extends its popular IT Nation conference brand into the European market. CEO Arnie Bellini and President David Bellini are expected to host the conference.
But wait. More content awaits you on page 2. Proceed to page two now and see conferences 11 through 23 on our list of the top partner summits and gatherings for Q2 2017.