Top 10 Channel Partner Events May 2016
What are the top channel partner events, conferences and summits for May 2016? Here’s a sampling of the conferences we’re tracking for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs) and IT consulting firms. Events are sorted by date, and culled from the ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar. Here’s the top 10 for May 2016.
1. HTG Q2 2016 Peer Group Meetings: The latest quarterly gathering of HTG Peer Groups, during which VARs and MSPs meet privately to discuss their business performance, compare financial metrics, and march forward. HTG leaders and pundits like Scott Scrogin and Arlin Sorensen will likely be in the house.
2. EMC World 2016: The timing for this event couldn’t be more dramatic. Dell’s pending $67 billion buyout of EMC is set to be completed between May and October of 2016. Michael Dell and Joe Tucci — and thousands of customers — will be on hand. Plenty of partner program briefings will unfold as well.
3. Lenovo Accelerate Partner Conference 2016: Extending beyond the desktop and mobile worlds, Lenovo will surely offer key updates around its server, cloud and hyperconverged data center solutions. Plus, expect plenty of details around the company’s IT services and financial services for partners.
4. Intel Security Americas Partner Summit 2016: Previously combined with Intel Security’s FOCUS security conference, this year’s Americas Partner Summit establishes a new regional event focused on the partner ecosystem and the security needs of mutual customers, the company says. A prime opportunity for Americas Channel Chief Kenneth McCray to share his vision.
5. Robin Robins Sales and Marketing Boot Camp: A very popular event for VARs and MSPs, particularly in small business markets, that are seeking sales and marketing knowhow.
6. Knowledge 2016: A major gathering of ServiceNow customers, who focus on overall IT automation and everything as a service.
8. SAP Sapphire Now 2016 & ASUG: The company’s shift from software licensing to subscription services has accelerated. But which partners are cashing in? Plenty of customers will be on hand here. And if you know which doors to enter, you’ll find plenty of partner conversations as well.
9. Citrix Synergy 2016: The past year has seen lots of transition at Citrix — from a CEO change to some asset sales and even some IP acquisitions. Citrix Synergy offers a timely opportunity to check the state of this company.
10. ASCII IT SMB Success Summits – Baltimore: The latest stop for the well-known conference series, which mainly attracts small business VARs and MSPs.
Note: Event dates and locations subject to change. We just list ’em. Check in with the event host to confirm all logistics.
Additional Channel Partner and Technology Events in May 2016
Check the ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar for the most complete listing of partner events in the world. Or, jump right to the May 2016 portion of our calendar to see additional events set for that month.
Was your company’s partner event missing from the calendar? Scroll to the bottom of the calendar page and submit your event for consideration.