Top 10 Channel Partner Conferences: April 2016
ChannelE2E is hitting the road for several channel partner conferences and summits in April 2016. Plus, we’ll be covering quite a few remotely. So what’s on our radar? Here are 10 technology events on our radar, in date order
1. Riverbed Partner Summit 2016 (April 5-7): Designed for partners that are trying to wrap their arms and minds around software-defined wide area networks. Keep a particularly close eye on the Ocedo buyout.
2. Ingram Micro Cloud Summit (April 11-13): One of Ingram’s first major partner gatherings since Tianjin Tianhai announced a $6 billion buyout of the company. Also, expect new milestones based on Odin — the cloud automation platform that Ingram acquired in 2015.
4. Synnex Red, White and You (April 13-15): Focused on Synnex’s public sector partners.
5. New York TechDay (April 21): One of the best places to meet entrepreneurs and tech startups — especially FinTech startups from the New York area.
6. SMB TechFest Q2 2016 (April 21-22): Hosted by Dave Seibert, is a two-day channel partner and technology conference in Southern California.
7. OpenStack Summit Austin 2016 (April 25-29): Designed for IT leaders, telco operators, cloud administrators, app developers and OpenStack contributors building the future of cloud computing.
8. ASCII IT SMB Success Summits: Milwaukee (April 27-28): ASCII remains one of the best-known organizations serving VARs and MSPs in the SMB sector.
9. Whom Did We Miss?: Which April 2016 technology conferences — with a channel flavor — did ChannelE2E forget to mention?
10. No, Seriously: Which ones did ChannelE2E overlook?
Heads up: Check out the ChannelE2E Event Calendar for a complete listing of channel partner summits and conferences throughout 2016, 2017 and beyond. Submit events for consideration. Sorry, but we don’t list roadshows or third-party webcasts.