Microsoft Inspire 2019: Live Blog Days 1-4
Welcome to page three of three, featuring news updates and chatter from Microsoft Inspire 2019.
21. Managed Print Services: ThinPrint has launched the ThinPrint Partner Program for Microsoft CSPs. Also, ThinPrint’s ezeep cloud printing solution was selected as Microsoft’s preferred printing approach for Windows Virtual Desktop.
22. Office 365 Integrations: Dynamic Signal, an employee communication and engagement platform, has launched a suite of new integrations with Microsoft Office 365.
23. Deep Security: Trend Micro‘s Deep Security as a Service is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. The SaaS offering supports consolidated cloud billing and usage-based, metered pricing.
24. AT&T Partnership: AT&T will tap Microsoft’s Azure cloud service for its computing needs and provide Office 365 software to much of its 268,000-strong workforce, Reuters notes. Under the deal, Microsoft and AT&T will also work together on so-called edge computing, which will see Microsoft technology deployed alongside AT&T’s coming 5G network for applications that need extremely small delays in passing data back and forth, such as air traffic control systems for drones, Reuters says. The multi-year deal is worth more than $2 billion, according to a person familiar with the matter, the report states.
25. Microsoft Azure – IoT Developer Tools: Avnet is giving away 20,000 free Azure Sphere starter kits. Avnet also is planning webinars, lectures, road tests and design contests to help developers leverage the Microsoft’s Azure Sphere Ecosystem.
26. Microsoft Expert Azure Networking MSP: Megaport made the list…
27. Password Management – Microsoft Active Directory: The latest Enzoic for Active Directory meets NIST 800-63b requirements for real-time blocking of unsafe passwords at set-up and provide continuous monitoring of those same passwords to ensure they don’t become vulnerable later, the company says.
More: Keep checking back for more hour-by-hour updates. Also, send me your Microsoft Inspire 2019 news tips – Joe@AfterNines.com.