Microsoft Inspire 2019: Live Blog Days 1-4
Welcome to page two of three, featuring news updates and chatter from Microsoft Inspire 2019.
11. Distribution – Office 365 Data Protection: Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace will list AvePoint’s solutions to migrate, manage and backup data in Office 365 and Dynamics 365. MSPs that qualify under Ingram Micro’s new Modern Workplace Accelerate program can receive discounts.
13. Data Protection: Carbonite has launched Carbonite Endpoint 360, which offers automatic backup for desktops, tablets and mobile devices, and protects data across the Microsoft Office 365 Suite, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Teams.
14. Azure Cloud Migrations: Device42 now integrates with Microsoft Azure Migrate to provide cloud migration assistance to customers.15. Azure – Desktop as a Service: IGEL and CloudJumper have partnered to ease the deployment and management of cloud workspaces, including Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) on Microsoft Azure.
16. Adobe Consulting Services: Avanade, the IT consulting giant backed by Accenture and Microsoft, has launched an Adobe practice.
17. Cloud Firewall Services: Barracuda announced new capabilities enabling Barracuda CloudGen Firewall to further improve connectivity to Office 365 and the Microsoft Azure cloud. The new features enforce Office 365 local breakout policies in Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN. As a result, Barracuda’s customers can optimize their Office 365 user experience while increasing security and reducing network costs, the company claims.
18. Ingram Micro Startup Competition: Ingram Micro on August 1 will launch its latest Comet Competition, which seeks to find and fund B2B software innovators whose products have clear applications and potential implementations in the channel. The top finalist in each region will receive $100,000 in-kind go-to-market funding. The three runners-ups in each region will be awarded $50,000 in-kind go-to-market funding. The overall competition winner will receive $1,000,000 cash at Cloud Summit 2020.
19. Microsoft Azure Management: Ensono, a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP, has embraced Microsoft Azure Lighthouse — the new management tool for the public cloud platform.
20. Azure Expert MSP: Atos has achieved the audited Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider designation from Microsoft.
Continue to page three of three for items 21 and beyond.