Partner Programs Database: Get Listed
Memo to all technology companies and businesses serving IT channel partners, ISVs and the technology ecosystem: ChannelE2E’s Channel Partner Programs Database is open for your submission.
Here’s why vendors — your company — should submit their information into ChannelE2E’s database.
- Partners Will Find You: Get discovered by VARs, MSPs and IT service providers that are looking for the types of technologies or cloud/managed services you provide.
- No fee: No annual submission nightmare. Simply submit updates to us — at any time. We’ll take a few days to review it and update your listing accordingly.
- No misleading information: No lofty claims about serving 100 different technology markets. We fact-check vendor entries to make sure their products and services actually target specific markets (storage, security, mobile, big data, etc.).
- Your Rivals Are Listed: Wow, that’s a high-pressure sales tactic. But facts are facts. Roughly 100 hardware, software, cloud and managed tool providers are already listed in the database.
- We Show Link Love: We actually link to your company’s partner program page. Yes, we like to drive readers to your site so that they can investigate your partner program more fully.
- You’ve Got the Time: The submission process takes about five minutes.
- Wasn’t Six Enough? I can’t think of a seventh number. Lists usually are seven or 10 entries long. But I’ll have to stop at six. Even so, the benefits of participation are clear…
Bottom line: Poke around our Channel Partner Programs Database. You’ll notice a link that allows you to quickly submit your partner program information. Please note: After Nines Inc. reserves the right to review and edit all submissions for accuracy and relevancy. For questions email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.