Cohesity, the fast-growing secondary storage provider, has expanded its partner program and introduced new perks for cloud and managed service providers (CSPs and MSPs).
Cohesity VP Todd Palmer
The partner program, led by VP of Worldwide Channels Todd Palmer, features these six enhancements.
1. Service Providers: Support for CSPs and MSPs to deliver on-premises, in their data centers, and across public cloud environments. Service providers can leverage new capabilities — including multi-tenancy, tenant self-service, and chargeback reporting.
2. Expanded Training and Accreditation: This is designed for sales, engineering, and post-sales experts. And for service providers, Cohesity is promoting [email protected] workshops, cloud-ready testing, training programs, technical support, and more. And the Cohesty Partner Portal now features playbooks, a prospecting center, product launch kits, and marketing campaigns.
3. Financial Incentives for Growing Enterprise Accounts: Cohesity is offering lucrative incentives for partners working with large accounts, the company says.
4. Direct, Hands-On Lab Experience: Cohesity has set up a dedicated lab environment hosted by an independent third-party company, where its partners’ technical staff can get free hands-on experience working with and testing the Cohesity platform., the company says.
5. Increased On-the-Ground Support and Expanded Technology Partnerships: Cohesity has expanded its field sales coverage to support partners in North America, Europe, and Asia. Key strategic alliances include Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Microsoft and VMware.
6. Marketing Programs: Cohesity has bolstered its joint marketing planning, field activities, and demand generation campaigns for pipeline development, the company says. Not-for-resale (NFR) demo equipment is available for partners, while Cohesity appliances and licenses are available for prospect and customer trials.
Cohesity Technology Background, Revenue Growth
Cohesity DataPlatform is a software-defined scale-out solution that promises to consolidate various secondary workloads for MSPs and CSPs, including backup and recovery, files and objects, test/dev and analytics in a single, cloud-native solution.
The company has been in growth mode.
Revenues jumped 300 percent in the company’s fiscal year 2018, which closed July 31.
The annual revenue run rate is now $200 million, up from $100 million only two quarters ago.
On the channel front, 81 percent of Cohesity’s partners grew their business with the company more than 100 percent in fiscal year 2018, while 75 percent of partners grew their business by more than 200 percent.
Cohesity, the company also noted, remains 100 percent channel focused.