Iconic IT: Four MSPs Merge to Form Nationwide SMB IT Service Provider
Four MSPs are set to merge on July 1, creating a combined company called Iconic IT, the businesses confirmed today. The managed IT services provider (MSP) apparently plans to pursue All Covered and mindSHIFT, in particular, in terms of SMB reach across the U.S. IT services market.
The four MSPs involved are:
- Capstone IT, Rochester, New York;
- Choose Networks, Wichita, Kansas;
- Live Consulting, Denver, Colorado; and
- Networking Results, Dallas, Texas.
Each MSP is a ConnectWise partner and peer group member, and claims to be a market leader in their particular region. “The combined entity will become an industry leading MSP with a national reach that maintains its local feel,” the companies assert.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Iconic IT: National MSP’s Executive Leadership
Iconic IT’s executive team will include:
- Capstone IT co-CEO Mike Fowler will take on the role of CEO of Iconic IT;
- Capstone IT co-CEO Sitima Fowler will be the Executive Vice President and General Manager for the Rochester geography;
- Choose Networks’ CEO, Chris Hoose will be the VP of Communication for Iconic IT, and COO;
- Nicklas Herrera will become the General Manager of the Wichita geography.
- Live Consulting’s owners Tony Miller and Nick Nyberg will become the VP of Technology and VP of Revenue respectively.
- Networking Results’ CEO Jeff Howard will become the VP of Experience.
Iconic IT: Executive and Consulting Perspective
In a prepared statement, Fowler said:
“These companies are run by some pretty sharp people who have built very successful, fast-growing businesses. We’ve built strong relationships and have enjoyed sharing, coaching and challenging each other for years. Through this merger, we are better able to leverage the resources and talents of these iconic, industry visionaries, along with the teams they lead, to continuously improve our service offering and to accelerate our growth. We have adopted the phrase ‘Better Together’ as our purpose. It certainly applies to the four companies but also applies to our employees, our customers and our community.”
Iconic IT will be one of the bigger MSPs serving SMB customers in terms of team size and geographic reach, according to a prepared statement from Paul Dippell, CEO of Service Leadership Inc., a consulting firm that benchmarks and assists IT service providers with business strategy.