ChannelE2E 100 – 2016: Top Entrepreneurs, Startups, Exits
Based on a Q4 2015 survey of our readership, the ChannelE2E 100 honors:
- Entrepreneurs who shape or redefine VARs, MSPs, CSPs, IT services providers and technology companies.
- Freshly funded or fast-growth startups that have promising channel partner programs.
- Head-turning mergers and acquisitions that create value for end-customers.
Honorees were first announced during ChannelE2E’s March 31 webcast (which was recorded and is now available on-demand).
- Who Are the Honorees?: Readers and honorees can find complete information at www.ChannelE2E.com/top100.
- Research and Webcasts: The ChannelE2E 100 is part of After Nines Inc.’s quarterly research (www.ChannelE2Ec.om/research) and webcast (www.ChannelE2E.com/webcasts) program.
- What’s Next?: The next set of survey results, identifying and tracking the World’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs, will debut in our Q2 Webcast (registration is now open).
Special thanks to all ChannelE2E 100 and Top Vertical Market MSP survey participants.