Top 50 Technology Conferences 2019
Welcome to page four, featuring conferences 31 through 40, sorted alphabetically
31. Red Hat Summit 2019 (May 07-09): IBM spent $34 billion to acquired Red Hat. All eyes will be on this conference, and Red Hat’s ability to remain nimble with partners and customers.
32. Robin Robins Sales and Marketing Boot Camp 2019 (March 5-8): One of the latest, best-known gathering of SMB partners focused on sales and marketing strategies.
33. RSA Conference 2019 (March 4-8): One of the largest cybersecurity conferences in the United States.
34.SaaStr 2019 (February 5-8): The conference typically attracts 15,000+ SaaS company founders, venture capitalists (VCs) and executives.
35. Salesforce Dreamforce 2019 (November 19-22): Likely the largest vendor-hosted SaaS business conference in the world.
36. SANS 2019 Cybersecurity Training Conference (Multiple Dates): A popular series of conferences focused on skills development and training.
37. SAP Sapphire Now 2019 (May 7-9): SAP’s flagship conference is more than an enterprise customer gathering. A major SME partner push will also continue.
38. ServiceNow Knowledge 2019 (May 5-9): One of the fastest-growing events for IT service management — attracting more and more MSPs along the way, particularly from the midmarket and enterprise sectors.
39. SMB TechFest (Multiple Dates): Hosted by Dave Seibert, SMB TechFest is a two-day channel partner and technology conference in Southern California. It’s held quarterly.
40. SolarWinds MSP Empower (Multiple Dates): The company’s flagship conference for MSPs. Stay tuned for dates and locations.
Go to page five for conferences 41 through 50, sorted alphabetically