Top 50 Technology Conferences 2020
Welcome to page four, featuring conferences 31 through 40, sorted alphabetically
Don’t forget: The entire ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar for 2020 and beyond is here. Also, find cybersecurity conferences on the MSSP Alert Event Calendar.
31. PerchyCon 2020 – New Conference (January 29-31): This is a new MSP cybersecurity conference from Perch Security.
32. Pink20 (February 16-19): A pure IT service management conference.
33. Robin Robins IT Sales and Marketing Boot Camp 2020 (April 08-11): One best-known gatherings of SMB partners focused on sales and marketing strategies.
34. RSA Conference 2020 (February 24-28): One of the largest cybersecurity conferences in the United States.
35. SaaStr Annual 2020 (March 10-12): The conference typically attracts 15,000+ SaaS company founders, venture capitalists (VCs) and executives.
26. Salesforce Dreamforce 2020 (November 19-22): Likely the largest vendor-hosted SaaS business conference in the world.
37. SANS 2020 Cybersecurity Training Conference (April 3-10): A popular series of conferences focused on skills development and training.
38. SAP Sapphire Now 2020 (May 12-14): SAP’s flagship conference is more than an enterprise customer gathering. A major SME partner push will also continue. Plus, new co-CEOs and various channel leaders have emerged at the company.
39. ServiceNow Knowledge 2020 (May 03-07): One of the largest events for IT service management — attracting thousands of partners and midmarket MSPs. Additional hot topics of conversation include HR, security and other business automation steps.
40. SMB TechFest (Multiple Dates): Hosted by Dave Seibert, SMB TechFest is a two-day channel partner and technology conference in Southern California. It’s held quarterly — in January, April, July and October.
Go to page five for conferences 41 through 50, sorted alphabetically