Top 50 Technology Conferences 2020
Before you travel to technology events in 2020, make sure you study ChannelE2E’s Top 50 Technology Conferences for 2020 list — unveiled below. The list is based on our our own travels and our ongoing coverage of the IT services market.
Four quick points before you navigate the list:
- The list below is sorted alphabetically.
- Only one event per company qualified for the Top 50 list.
- Contact the conference organizer to confirm event dates and location.
- Our expansive ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar lists hundreds of events by month for 2020 and beyond. Also, find cybersecurity conferences on the MSSP Alert Event Calendar.
Now, here are the Top 50 Technology Conferences for 2020 and their potential benefits for MSPs, CSPs, IT consulting firms and channel partners.
1. Amazon re:Inforce 2020 (June 30-July 01). If you can only attend one Amazon-related conference in 2020, we recommend skipping the mainstream AWS re:Invent 2020 and instead head to AWS re:Inforce 2020. Why? Because re:Inforce is focused 100 percent on cloud security services. Dozens of Top 200 MSSPs will surely be on hand for the conference. Also, don’t overlook Amazon re:MARS 2020 — which focuses on artificial intelligence (AI) plus Machine Learning, Automation, Robotics and Space.
2. Auvik Networks Frankly MSP – New Conference (January 14-15): This is a first-time event. Auvik is a fast-growing provider of network monitoring software for MSPs. They’re a nimble company with a new show. The conference is positioned as a “new content and networking experience for growth-minded managed service providers.” Auvik Networks develops network-centric RMM (remote monitoring and management) software for MSPs.
3. ASCII IT Success Summits 2020 (Multiple Dates, Cities): These gatherings are designed for VARs and MSPs in the SMB sector. Highly educational with plenty of vendor-to-partner engagement and more. Search our ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar for all of the dates and locations.
4. Black Hat USA 2020 (August 1-6) This conference typically attracts about 17,000 to 20,000 InfoSec professionals. The event typically features four days of technical trainings and a two-day main conference featuring briefings and a business hall.
5. Build IT 2020 (May 17-19): This MSP-focused conference is from IT By Design, a well-known provider of NOC (network operations center) and help desk services. This is the conference’s first time on our annual list.
6. Channel Partners Conference and Expo 2020 (March 9-12): The March conference expects to attract more than 6,000 attendees – including telecom agents, VARs, MSPs, integrators and service providers.
8. CompTIA ChannelCon 2020 (August 03-05): CompTIA’s flagship conference for channel partners typically attracts VARs and MSPs in the SMB sector. However, CompTIA has been working more closely with SaaS-, cloud- and ISV-centric partners in recent years.
9. Cisco Partner Summit 2020 (November 04-06): Cisco’s annual partner gathering visits Las Vegas in November. This is a prime opportunity to check out Cisco’s continued partner push toward subscription services and recurring revenues.
10. ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2020 (November 11-13): One of the top year-end conferences for technology solutions providers and MSPs. Also, don’t forget about sister events like ConnectWise IT Nation Explore (typically technical in nature).
Go to page two for conferences 11 through 20, sorted alphabetically