Top 20 Technology Partner Conferences, Summits & Events: Q2 2017
Welcome to page two. Enjoy a second serving of Q2 2017 channel partner event dates and locations — items 11 to 23 — here.
12. HTG Q2 2017 North America (May 1-5): The latest quarterly meeting of HTG Peer Groups — which allows VARs, MSPs and IT service providers to benchmark their businesses against one another. Also, keep an eye on HTG Q2 2017 Europe and APAC later in May.
13. Technology Services Summit (May 1-3): Hosted by the Technology Services Industry Association. This is new to our radar and we’re giving it a close look.
14. IT Sales and Marketing Boot Camp (May 3-6): The wildly popular gathering hosted by Technology Marketing Toolkit and Robin Robins.
15. ServiceNow Knowledge 2017 (May 7-11): ServiceNow is the fast-growing provider of cloud-based IT service management software. Accenture and other companies have been acquiring ServiceNow partners worldwide. Attend the conference to find out why.
16. Dell EMC World 2017 (May 8-11): The latest perspectives from Michael Dell and his lieutenants. Poke around and you’ll hear updates on Dell’s financing plans — which asset partners with the transition from CapEx to OpEx sales.
17. Kaseya Connect 2017 (May 9-11): Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola will surely describe the MSP software company’s continued RMM, PSA and cloud management push. Plus, keep any eye on Kaseya’s growing backup push. There could be a surprise partner or two in the mix…
18. Microsoft Build 2017 (May 10-12): If you’re a software developer focused on Windows, Azure and Microsoft platforms then this is a can’t miss conference.
19. VeeamON Conference (May 16-18): Veeam’s rapid growth — across backup, disaster recovery and business continuity software — continues. But can Veeam’s channel team successfully target small, midmarket and enterprise partners? Plus, what’s the latest on rumors that suggest HP Enterprise wants to buy Veeam? We’ll check for answers.
20. DattoCon17 (June 5-7): Datto’s global conference for MSPs remains in growth mode. CEO Austin McChord will keynote. Among the themes: Watch for McChord to describe Datto’s expansion from backup and data protection to networking and unified threat management (UTM).
21. TruMethods Schnizzfest 2017 (June 15-17): Hosted by CEO Gary Pica and CTO Bob Penland, this ranks among one of our favorite events of the year. Why? Because of the non-nonsense on-stage discussions about building and managing MSPs.
22. ConnectWise Automation Nation 2017 (June 19-21): Designed for MSP service desk managers and techies who leverage ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) for remote monitoring and management. Expect updates on ConnectWise’s GUI enhancements and integrations. Here’s what GM Brett Cheloff shared at last year’s conference.
23. D&H Back to School Show (June 21-23): If you’re an IT services provider focused on the education vertical, this event should be of strong interest.
What Did We Miss?: Surely, there are additional IT channel partner conferences and summits set for Q2 2017 that we overlooked. To point them out to us, please visit the ChannelE2E Technology Event Calendar. There, you can submit the event’s name, date, location and description. We’ll potentially include the submission in our ongoing calendar updates.