Top 10 Channel Partner Events February 2016
What are the top channel partner events in February 2016 designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSP) and independent software vendors (ISVs)? We checked the ChannelE2E Event Calendar and found these 10 channel partners events you should be tracking…
… organized by kick-off date:
1. IBM Connect 2016 (Jan. 31-Feb. 6): IBM’s big gathering focuses on cloud, analytics, mobile and social strategies and solutions. More for customers, but partners certainly welcome — especially those that want to understand where customers are heading next.
3. TED 2016 (Feb. 15-19): One of the world’s best-known though leadership conferences. The catch? Attendance is by invitation only…
4. IBM PartnerWorld Leadership Conference (PWLC) 2016 (Feb. 15-18): This is IBM’s big annual partner gathering. Key topics and technology themes at the conference will include cloud, data and analytics, Watson, security and cognitive business.
5. Spark Summit East 2016 New York (Feb. 16-17): Although not a partner conference, this is still worth tracking — especially for channel partners that are wrapping their arms around big data solutions. Spark competes and cooperates with Hadoop on big fronts. The event organizer, Databricks, is one of Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing startups.
6. Sup-X: The Startup Expo (Feb. 16-17): Here’s another event that isn’t your typical channel gathering. But a great place to see and hear from startups in action, while also gaining insights from investors and financial experts that back startups of all sizes and valuations.
7. ASCII IT SMB Success (Feb. 17-18): One of the best-known ongoing gatherings of VARs and MSPs serving SMB customers.
8. Mobile World Congress 2016 (Feb. 22-25): The mobile industry’s largest annual gathering.
9. HIMSS 2016 (Feb. 29-March 4): If you’re pursuing the healthcare IT market, this is an ideal destination for customer case studies, new solutions, HIPAA compliance education and more.
10. RSA Conference 2016 (Feb. 29-March 4): Although RSA Security’s name is on the event, third-party security companies use this event as a springboard for major product launches. This year is particularly interesting because Dell is buying RSA parent EMC in a $67 billion deal that’s expected to be approved between May and October…
11. Cisco Partner Summit 2016 (Feb. 29-March 3): New CEO Chuck Robbins and Channel Chief Wendy Bahr will take center stage at this annual gathering of Cisco partners.
Ahem… We realize that list adds up to 11 — not 10. Why? Because we aim to exceed your expectations each day. Also, let us know if there are specific channel events that we overlooked for February 2016.