Top 10 Channel Partner Conferences for November 2015
ChannelE2E is preparing to hit the road in November. But where are we heading? The answer involves plenty of channel partner conferences and summit designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs) and cloud services providers (CSPs). Here are the top 10 events we’ll be tracking in November, organized by date.
1. Cloud Computing Expo (Nov. 3-4): Sure, there are scores of cloud computing conferences these days. But this remains one of the best. Poke around and you’ll also find plenty of sessions for big data and Internet of Things professionals.
2. DevOps Summit 2015 (Nov. 3-5): Actually, this is part of Cloud Computing expo. But the DevOps wave is just starting to spill over into the IT channel, so we’re giving this event within an event special focus.
3. Synnex Fall Varnex 2015 (Nov. 8-11): A key gathering of SMB channel partners that work closely with Synnex, the major IT distributor.
4. WestconGroup Connect 2015 (Nov. 9-11): True confession. We’ve never attended WestconGroup’s Connect conference before. But the agenda is filled with business and sales guidance for channel partners. We look forward to sharing some of the key insights with our readers.
5. IT Nation 2015 (Nov. 11-13): Hosted by ConnectWise, this is likely the largest annual gathering of channel partners that have recurring revenue business models — across managed and cloud services. CEO Arnie Bellini will focus his keynote on four key words that are critical to ongoing IT service provider success. You’ll also hear about more ConnectWise Business Suite integrations, and chatter about business intelligence and Big Data will grow louder.
6. Ingram Micro ONE (Nov. 16-19): The big distributor has rolled many of its big events into one really big event. The big question: What do VP Renee Bergeron, Executive Director Jason Bystrak and other leaders have planned next for Ingram Micro Cloud? Also, how is Ingram recruiting the next wave of talent into the cloud business?
7. CA World 15 (Nov. 16-20): At first glance, this is an enterprise customer event. But take a closer look and you’ll hear plenty of updates from Channel Chief Alyssa Fitzpatrick and her team. Among the big themes: The Application Economy for channel partners — particularly service providers.
8. MAX 2015 UK (Nov. 23-24): Hosted by LOGICnow for the company’s MSP partners. It’s a safe bet LogicNow will update its LOGICcard strategy, which leverages big data and machine learning to help MSPs with upsell and cross sell opportunities.
9. What A
Hmmm… What happened to events Number 9 and 10 for November? Actually, we’re still looking for them. To land on lists like this, your channel partner conference or summit has to be in our ChannelE2E Event Calendar database. Go check it out, then submit your event for listing consideration. Our calendar now features hundreds of events through 2016 and beyond.